Pleban girls....keeping it under wraps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi girls! :wave: I haven't been here in a little while&might be able to stay on for a while, not sure yet! I've met you snooky pie! But you are new Drea! :wave: You're close to Brightest&VP then!

:wink:

Enjoy the tribute band Drea! Looking forward to the real thing myself! ;)

Hi Snookypie! What area do you live in again? I'm in Glasgow, Scotland!! :wink:

Ooo!
You live near TO? :)
Night Drea!

I'm tryin to think of somethin catchy for earth day...hmmmm

bonoeasterfixagain2.jpg

Not quiet eh? Oh what a naughty girl! You're an Adam lover too! Is it sad_Girl who's the other Adam lover?

Bri - That's a happy Easter pic!! :ohmy:

Not in particular, no but it would be great to travel ALL of the US as i love travelling all over the place and it's my dream to see all of these places! I take it you're not all that crazy about Elvis? Me neither! I do think Bono is miles better&The Beatles actually!! :yes:

I always like the idea of going to out of the way places, as well as the typical 'tourist' spots! I was always that way! There's many places people miss! :huh:

Hi Jules! :wave: I've missed a lot here, but i'm back!!!! :yes:

WOW! You've driven thru Tennessee Bri? I knew a couple a while back&they got married there&it looks gorgeous!! I'm dying to go there! As you know Bri, i LOVE amazing scenery!! :cute:

That's what my highlight is: Just looking out at lots of beautiful mountains&stuff! :yes: :love:

Back
Top Bottom