Pleban Girls KARAOKE party!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know. That's why I'm going to miss it. :(

Have you noticed though, that this seems to be the usual pattern for several years now? Winter doesn't really start till mid-January, but it lasts later in the year...then we have like one week of spring, and then it's unbearable heat and humidity.

You can have some of our snow. :grumpy: The weather here in BC has sucked monkey balls these last 3 months or so. I'm SO ready for it to be summer. :lol:

Btw Drea, you're going down tonight, baby! :evil: :lol: I won't be able to watch the game, but I'm sure my girls will let me stop in a bar quickly to check up on the progress.

See you all later! :hug:

love2bmama said:

Yay, you watched it! :hyper:
What did you think? It's the best, isn't it?
I :heart: Slane

I dunno about THE best... ZooTV is still my fave... :wink:

But Slane was definitely extremely cool, for all different reasons than Zoo was. It had so many of those "moments"... Bono with the flag (who was he talking about, Jason someone?), that person in the audience dousing Bono in AIWIY, the grin Bono gave Larry during Pride (one of those times it was easy for me to see it's the same Bono from the early days)... and I finally saw the beachball!

Adam's ensemble... :giggle:

Dunno if I'm making much sense, I just got up.

Anyway, I very much enjoyed it! I had a look at the UF doco as well, which I had seen before... but my housemate and I had a bit of a chuckle at Bono's hair in 1984... :D

Now all I need to do is get R&H, Boston and Popmart on DVD and another part of my life will be complete. :)

Re: the weather... I suppose now wouldn't be a good time for me to go on about the glorious summer weather we're having down here... :D We did get some highly unseasonal snow and hail around Christmas, which still didn't manage to put out the bushfires burning in the east of the state. :(

I tell you, the weather has gone completely mental all over the world in the last few years.

bonoishot said:
VP!!:hug::kiss:

Was just replying to you.

Would have been celebrating her 50th birthday tonight if she was here. :sad:

All the nice people always go early. :madwife:

Thanks for the PM. :kiss:

Jem!:sad: :hug: Would this be your mom's birthday? I'm so sorry! I'm sure she would be so proud of you if she was here! How are you feeling?

bonoishot said:
:hyper: I'm up for a Pleban party. :hyper:

we should have it in Dublin though. That is where the people who brough us together live after all. : wink:

Dublin. :drool:

Hi to all the recent newbies in PPG. :wave: :)

Wheres my clone.:grumpy:

Didn't come on last night. Stomach cramps so went to bed as i felt lousy. :|

See you all later. :kiss:

PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
It has to be Dublin :drool:

I didn't come on either asI had really bad stomach cramps too :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom