Pleban Girls KARAOKE party!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Caroni said:

:cute: You did the draws? :applaud:

I did... I really need to get more into practise. I haven't done anything decent in years...

Yay cookies! I'm hungry now... I might have to go to the shops and get some tim tams. :D

Oooh - I love Tim Tams! :drool: I haven't had those in ages!

Mia - it's pretty cold right now. It had been rainy and somewhat decent temperature wise, but then we had a snowstorm on Wednesday. It's all frozen now. Some did melt today, and hopefully the rest will go away soon.

Hi Thora, by the way! :wave:

I haven't been able to find a decent hot chocolate near my work since the place I used to go changed how they made it... :(

Hi Alisaura! :D

I'm not sure if they have this in Australia, but the kind of hot chocolate I always get is Carnation, and it has marshmallows in it. :drool:

Btw, even though I'm on a diet, I give myself a break on Fridays, and let myself have whatever I feel like (within reason of course). That way I get a nice treat at the end of the week. :)

redhotswami said:
thats a good idea Thora, you gotta give yourself a break sometimes. :) you're very smart about this! you're going to reach your goal in no time!

Thanks, Mia! :hug: The diet hasn't been hard, but the exercise has been a bitch. It's hard getting used to all the hard work. I just have to give myself more time, and I'll be getting into a good routine soon, and will start to feel more motivated.

Alisaura said:

:hug: I tried to do some drawing last night but it was less than successful... we should both get back into the swing of things!

:hug: we can start with abstract art, we´ll paint lines and dots and give a title like the maddnes of the world We will be famous :hyper:

ThoraSEB said:

Thanks, Mia! :hug: The diet hasn't been hard, but the exercise has been a bitch. It's hard getting used to all the hard work. I just have to give myself more time, and I'll be getting into a good routine soon, and will start to feel more motivated.

yeah once it becomes regular, it is no problem at all. hang in there! :hug:

I'm not in a sugary mood any more. :lol: That passed really quickly, thankfully.

But I am going to go now and watch a DVD and get in my PJ's. Have a good night/day everyone! :hug:

Goodnight Thora! :wave: And yeah, giving yourself a break is always a good idea.

I really should do more excersise, but I've got motivation problems at the best of times... :slant:

Caroni, you're onto a winner there! :D If I sit there with a pencil and a blank page I'm more likely to come up with some bizarre random design than a proper picture lately anway. That way I'm the only one who knows what it's supposed to look like... :wink:

Niiice...

I have a plot to make my housemate watch a U2 DVD tonight... We've been watching Babylon 5 for 2 months and as much as I love the series, I need a break. :)

Which DVD will it be though? I have Chicago, Slane, ZooTV or that Milan one to choose from... :hmm:
(Haven't actually watched Slane at all yet... :reject: )

Alisaura said:
Niiice...

I have a plot to make my housemate watch a U2 DVD tonight... We've been watching Babylon 5 for 2 months and as much as I love the series, I need a break. :)

Which DVD will it be though? I have Chicago, Slane, ZooTV or that Milan one to choose from... :hmm:

:shocked: Your life is incomplete until you've seen Slane!!!

Alisaura said:
Niiice...

The new DVD of u2:18 singles is very good, you will have a good time because is too funny how B. mess up the lyrics in elevation:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I had a good time since there were a lot of Venezuelan Flags, at a certain part, Bono pointed out at one of them :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom