Pleban Girls/guys party --- U2 Picture avalanche!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

None of them are Bono. Being clones, I think we both agree on that. :wink:

And really, I don't have the deep, love/lustful feelings for any of them that I do for B....other than thinking that the rest of them would be extrremely cool friend/big brother types.

But if FORCED to pick one other, I'd have to say that I *may* have the teensiest, little tiny crush on Larry...because of his appearance, and because of the person that he seems to be deep down inside...and perhaps because of my own masochistic tendencies, in that I like a challenge, and I think he may be a tough nut to crack. :reject: :lol:

I think it was mostly when I did the astrological and numerology stuff for them and was told that Larry and I would fight like crazy, absolutely butt heads over everything, never get along... except in Bed, where we would agree VERY well, and apparantly, very frequently.

We're both Scorpios, after all :D

Sad_Girl said:

It's from that Lola Cashmans book... apparantly she has no loyalty whatsoever

**Apparantly, Larry's loyalty ends at sharing underwear :lmao:

And she didn't tell?? :angry: :shallow: :lmao:

*imagines L chasing B for underwear..and the fact that B doesn't care whose it is* :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:yikes: :reject:
ok.

Altho, I think it's fair to say that none of them have anything to be ashamed of....:wink:

I wasn't angry about it, just saying, it's not like it's a secret. it seems to be, in fact, a very popular topic of discussion :lmao:

(Wipes tears from eyes at the image of a naked Larry chasing a naked Bono who is laughing and hopping on one foot occasionally as he tries to step into this apparantly irresistable pair of undies :lmao: )

Sad_Girl said:

I think it was mostly when I did the astrological and numerology stuff for them and was told that Larry and I would fight like crazy, absolutely butt heads over everything, never get along... except in Bed, where we would agree VERY well, and apparantly, very frequently.

We're both Scorpios, after all :D

Bri and I are Virgos...and I think that neither of us exactly fit the virginal persona. Except that one of us might have slightly more experience than the other. :angel: :lmao:

But in all fairness, as I think I've pointed out on here before, apparently, the original meaning of Virgo/virgin was "woman in control of her own destiny" :) :)

Sad_Girl said:

I wasn't angry about it, just saying, it's not like it's a secret. it seems to be, in fact, a very popular topic of discussion :lmao:

Like I always maintained, in that one early Corjbin photo, they seemed to be lined up in a particular order....and B just happened to be on the left side of the photo. :angel: :evil:

:lmao:

Is it wrong that I sorta want to read her book, now?? :reject:

Aha! I know what we can do! Purchase one copy, and then send it along to the rest of us, in a chain-letter fashion. She'll only get the sales from one copy, but all of us will get to read it.

VintagePunk said:

Bri and I are Virgos...and I think that neither of us exactly fit the virginal persona. Except that one of us might have slightly more experience than the other. :angel: :lmao:

But in all fairness, as I think I've pointed out on here before, apparently, the original meaning of Virgo/virgin was "woman in control of her own destiny"
:lmao:!!

I'm virginal!
I can *do* virginal!
:grumpy:

Or perhaps that's why I'm not.....:hmm:

:heart: :hug:

Some stuff I've read, I seem to follow a number of virgo traits...
And I'm guessing you do too.
Since we're clones and all. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm virginal!
I can *do* virginal!
:grumpy:

Or perhaps that's why I'm not.....:hmm:

:heart: :hug:

Some stuff I've read, I seem to follow a number of virgo traits...
And I'm guessing you do too.
Since we're clones and all. :wink:

Given my scientific bent, I read the traits, and purposely look for ways that they don't fit me.

But they mostly all do. :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

Like I always maintained, in that one early Corjbin photo, they seemed to be lined up in a particular order....and B just happened to be on the left side of the photo. :angel: :evil:

:mac: :D

There is a certain organization in chaos...
A method to his madness perhaps...
A really kinky system to determine placement,maybe?

babypantstight.jpg

:wink:

Sorry, got lost picturing having angry sex......

:hmm: I might just feel a fan fic scene coming on :D :wink:

an sorry guys, but that was all about the tightness of the jeans :giggle:

I mean you have seen the adam and the fifth member of the band picture, right? :combust: :giggle:

VintagePunk said:
Is it wrong that I sorta want to read her book, now?? :reject:

Aha! I know what we can do! Purchase one copy, and then send it along to the rest of us, in a chain-letter fashion. She'll only get the sales from one copy, but all of us will get to read it.

Yes. :shame:

( :reject: me too...a tiny bit)
But I heard a lot of it wasn't as interesting :shrug:

VintagePunk said:

Given my scientific bent, I read the traits, and purposely look for ways that they don't fit me.

But they mostly all do. :sigh:

:lol: After denial comes acceptance. :wink:

Actually in grade 11 french we had a long drawn out disccussion about horoscopes, star signs and the such...how much is real, how much of it is induced, or subconscious....

You know...Like you read in your horoscope that today is a good day for love..
So whether you know it or not, you're ahppier, more confident, and thus attract a guy...

And how we're told virgos are perfectionists, so we turn out that way...
verus the more mystical ideas about how being born in the summer does cause certain traits..

and omg..I'll stop :blahblah:

:lmao: I can so see us meeting the guys in September , picture this, it's like 2 am, we've been waiting outside after the concert for hours... they finally see the truly loyal fans we are and come out to say hello....

And I turn to them and say "Thank God you're here. We need you to help us settle a dispute..."

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: I might just feel a fan fic scene coming on :D :wink:

????

Give us a little insight into your thought process...please?? :drool:

I think I've mentioned this before, but I got a really cool idea for a premise of a fanfic, about a month ago, while driving to school. I'm really eager to get started on it...don't know how well it'll translate to written word, and it will also be complex, in that it will require some research...and I've also left poor B and Claire kinda hanging there, in my other fanfic...

Maybe after vacation.

VintagePunk said:

????

Give us a little insight into your thought process...please?? :drool:

Oh, you'll just have to wait and see :wink: :evil:

(I'm thinking something along the lines of, 'I hate you you bastard" "I hate you too!" then proceeding to tear at one anothers clothes and you know, bite each other and stuff :lol: )

Speaking of, I really really need to work on mine that I've been posting. I'm gonna have a horde of angry plebans chasing me soon if I don't. :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

I mean you have seen the adam and the fifth member of the band picture, right? :combust: :giggle:

Yes, seen it, have it...and knowing the placement in the line-up, that's what makes me REALLY excited for B. :lmao: :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
:lmao I can so see us meeting the guys in September , picture this, it's like 2 am, we've been waiting outside after the concert for hours... they finally see the truly loyal fans we are and come out to say hello....

And I turn to them and say "Thank God you're here. We need you to help us settle a dispute..."

:lmao:!!!

OMG..that would be hilarious.......

I would pretend I didn't know you, so they wouldn't run away....but :lol:
:hug:

Was it you who was talking one night about drunken pick up lines and the such?

Awww VP :hug:
Maybe you should just take Sarah's advice? :D

VintagePunk said:

Yes, seen it, have it...and knowing the placement in the line-up, that's what makes me REALLY excited for B. :lmao :drool

:combust:
I like you're thinking.

And *another* fanfic!!!?! :hyper:
Just don't forget the other one.....:shame:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!!!

OMG..that would be hilarious.......

I would pretend I didn't know you, so they wouldn't run away....but :lol:

Was it you who was talking one night about drunken pick up lines and the such?

Yep, that was me :giggle:

:drunk: Hey Larry, can I hold your drumstick?

:lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yes. :shame:

( :reject: me too...a tiny bit)
But I heard a lot of it wasn't as interesting :shrug:

:lol: After denial comes acceptance. :wink:

Actually in grade 11 french we had a long drawn out disccussion about horoscopes, star signs and the such...how much is real, how much of it is induced, or subconscious....

You know...Like you read in your horoscope that today is a good day for love..
So whether you know it or not, you're ahppier, more confident, and thus attract a guy...

And how we're told virgos are perfectionists, so we turn out that way...
verus the more mystical ideas about how being born in the summer does cause certain traits..

and omg..I'll stop :blahblah:

Don't stop, it fascinates me!!

the perfectionism thing...and being critical...but moreso of yourself than others...

But I also have some traits opposing that. Which is why I think it would be fun to really get into it, because heavy-duty astrolers acknowledge that it's not just about your main sun sign, but that there are a zillion others in the mix.

And...wow. Given that we're almost born on the same day...and in nearly the same location...that could explain a lot. :yikes: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Don't stop, it fascinates me!!

I was such an awesome conversation..lots of different opinions.....even if we were trying to do it in french. :yikes: :lol:
It was *extremely* interesting.

the perfectionism thing...and being critical...but moreso of yourself than others...

Very much so.....I'm not half as hard on others, (except spelling! :lol: I'm evil about that sometimes) .....but I am very hard on myself.

Even if I said near the end of the year, that marks didn't matter much to me anymore (cause i was tired, fed up, stressed, etc etc), I just wanted my scholarship again.........if I was truthful, in the end, they still really mattered, and I was rather disappointed in myself...:sigh:
And mom didn't help :|

But I also have some traits opposing that. Which is why I think it would be fun to really get into it, because heavy-duty astrolers acknowledge that it's not just about your main sun sign, but that there are a zillion others in the mix.

And...wow. Given that we're almost born on the same day...and in nearly the same location...that could explain a lot. :yikes: :lol:
:happy:

:hmm: It would, wouldn't it?

Which is kinda crazy considering the extreme randomness of our meeting eachother...
Only added to the fact that we live near eachother......

Seriously, who wants to work out the statistical probablility of that many coincidences at once?

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

:combust:
I like you're thinking.

And *another* fanfic!!!?! :hyper:
Just don't forget the other one.....:shame:

About staying up all night?? :hmm: :lol:

I'm gonna work on the first one, while I'm away. :) Between e-mails to you about your penile size, obviously. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Between e-mails to you about your penile size, obviously. :lmao:

*snort* :lmao:

Obviously. :lmao:

You're gonna work on it! :hyper:
I can't wait to get more! :happy:

:crack:
omg......I just hit 13,000 today.....and I'm about to hit 13,100.........I'm *such* a postwhore.....it's scary....:reject:

I'm slightly comforted by the fact that in 400 posts you'll be hitting 10,000 VP :D

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

I was such an awesome conversation..lots of different opinions.....even if we were trying to do it in french. :yikes :lol
It was *extremely* interesting.

Very much so.....I'm not half as hard on others, (except spelling! :lol: I'm evil about that sometimes) .....but I am very hard on myself.

Even if I said near the end of the year, that marks didn't matter much to me anymore (cause i was tired, fed up, stressed, etc etc), I just wanted my scholarship again.........if I was truthful, in the end, they still really mattered, and I was rather disappointed in myself...:sigh:
And mom didn't help :|

:happy:

:hmm: It would, wouldn't it?

Which is kinda crazy considering the extreme randomness of our meeting eachother...
Only added to the fact that we live near eachother......

Seriously, who wants to work out the statistical probablility of that many coincidences at once?

Boo mom. :| Knowing what I'm like, you're hard enough on yourself without hearing it from others. :| :hug:

The thing that seems wrong about the virgo description to me is, most of the time, I AM very virgo-like..but at other times, I can be the complete opposite. Unorganized, a slob...instead of being anal about who I hang out with, I have been known to be a little too lax, letting in those who I probably shouldn't...

I can be very contradictory, at times, depending on the mood I'm in. :| And if I were putting any stock into astrology, I'd have to say it's due to the influences of other planets, or whatever.

As far as newspaper horoscopes go, those are complete crap. If it's to be believed at all ( a big if), it would be by using individual charts.

But...I've seen too many similarities to make me a complete doubter.

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm slightly comforted by the fact that in 400 posts you'll be hitting 10,000 VP :D

OMG. :yikes:

I'm actually a little ashamed of that. And considering that you had a two month head-start on heavy-duty posting over me. :reject:

Since I've been out of school for the summer, I've been awful.

I keep telling myself that I ought to be doing something more productive, but the two things that hurt me are that 1) the bulk of my work since then has been online, and it's so easy to take breaks and check in on here, and 2) I just love you all soooo much. :hug: :hug:

Maybe I'll adopt another persona, to hold off from getting to 10,000. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom