Pleban girls FRIDAY THE 13TH party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly Bri! I just watched it! That's what i'm saying about looking thru the list of options of songs on there!!

And i did know what you were talking about! Since i've read all about what he did, seen stills&read about you talking about the lapdance at the lair all those years ago!!! :huh:

God how i wish that had been him&me down on that rock at the lochside eh???? :combust: :combust: :combust: Reminds me of other rocks, like the gravestone scene!!!

To imagine him sat rite there beside me, leaning over&putting his hand on my thigh!!! :drool:

VertigoBono3.jpg

^ :lol: I couldn't believe that quote, it was just too funny, and I had a screen sized pic of him laying down, so :shrug:

I thought I'd share it here; though not in the other threads, just to be safe :reject:

Looks like I'm all alone. :sad:

Anyways, prom was great. Definetly helped take my mind off all the things that have happened this week. When everyone's actually on here, I'll have details and pictures.

Yep. Had a great time. It was a girls night out, since most of my friends and I were solo.

There were actually some U2 moments in the prom. They played Mysterious Ways :applaud: and no I didn't request it :giggle:, and when all of my friends were trying on my sunglasses, one of them said "You're all doing the Bono!" and another said, "If Emily had her way, she'd be doing the Bono!" :lmao: My friends know me too well.

daygloeyes2 said:
"If Emily had her way, she'd be doing the Bono!" :lmao: My friends know me too well.

:lmao: yes indeed. :lol: that's cute.
Yeah, I ditched my date at prom (he called the night before from my ex-boyfriends house and asked me to go; basically because Matt, my ex, wanted to have two dates :rolleyes: so we doubled with him and his date who was his best friend, a girl who everyone knew loved him... and he wanted to go with me... so had his friend ask me to double... nice guy, huh?) Anyway, I hung out with my girlfriends, most of whom were solo, and we had a ball.

I think most High school age boys are just... well, stupid. :wink:

Back...had a phone call.

One girl who I was talking to told me I was smart to come solo. :laugh:

I really think I'm done with guys until college at the very least.

It's one thing to date here and there; flirt a little; have fun with guys. It's just so complicated when you dive right in to a relationship with guys; there are so many complications... I certainly wish I knew back then what I know now. That's what I would do; just be kind of independant, but open to you know, the occasional date or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom