Pleban girls FRIDAY THE 13TH party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off for a bit too to get myself a drink&could do with giving my eyes a slight rest from the comp screen! :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: I'm sure we will! actually, there is a tiny possibility that i may have talked a couple of (mostly) non-drinkers into coming to the Slainte show! :hyper: I'll know for sure as it gets closer.

YAY! If you go I'll DEFINITELY be there :)

Drea said:

YAY! If you go I'll DEFINITELY be there :)

Do you remember when it is?

I'm not sure...but i hope so. :hyper: The people i asked...my niece and her husband (she's only a few years younger than me, so she's actually more like a little sister)...you never know what the hell they're doing till the last minute. :|

Bri...I hated when they ran the credits over those songs!! I was screaming at the tv...

VintagePunk said:

Do you remember when it is?

I'm not sure...but i hope so. :hyper: The people i asked...my niece and her husband (she's only a few years younger than me, so she's actually more like a little sister)...you never know what the hell they're doing till the last minute. :|

Bri...I hated when they ran the credits over those songs!! I was screaming at the tv...

Next Friday - the 20th :) Hope you manage to talk them into it...

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:

I know!! :rant:
And *then* to top it off the cut the encore! :mad:

Grrrr...i was sitting here pleading with them not to cut it!

Drea...actually, they're the ones i was supposed to go out to dinner with tonight. :yikes: Maybe I shoulda gone...

I'll keep working on them, though. I'm going to a birthday party at their house on Sunday.

hello are we talking about the SNL from November? I have it on video but would *die* to have it on mpeg or other computer-digital type file

No kidding Bri!!! I was freaking out trying to watch it!! :scream: :no: :madspit: :mad: :mad:

No i haven't seen it before - only stills posted on Pleba after it was shown originally!!! It wasn't on any of the channels here, dammit!!!! :rant:

I never got to see The rock n' roll hall of fame either!!!

Having a cup of tea&a pack of salt&vinegar kettle chips!! Yum!

Do you fancy the thought of getting in the back seat with B then Bri??

susanp6 said:
No kidding Bri!!! I was freaking out trying to watch it!! :scream: :no: :madspit: :mad: :mad:

No i haven't seen it before - only stills posted on Pleba after it was shown originally!!! It wasn't on any of the channels here, dammit!!!! :rant:

I never got to see The rock n' roll hall of fame either!!!

Having a cup of tea&a pack of salt&vinegar kettle chips!! Yum!

Do you fancy the thought of getting in the back seat with B then Bri??

Stupid broadcasters...don't they know seeing Bono thrust unhindered is critical for the public? :wink:

Awww! You've never seen it? I wish that was bigger so you could appreciate it more..like me sitting within inches of my tv :lmao:

I haven't seen the R&r hall of fame either :sad:

Back seat with B :drool:

84855ea2.jpg

This picture... and Nurse Chrissi's report of nearly naked in the flesh Adam... :drool:

Bri: That's ok; I have it memorized :giggle: I was just looking for something I could download and add to my collection... I'm a seriously obsessive collector once I get into something and U2 is no exception. ( for example I've been chasing down some ultra rare copies of the 2 U2 comics biographies for awhile now)

But my parents have a big screen tv upon which I often watch the SNL I will follow performance :faint:

you haven't seen the R&R hall of fame? I have it on vidoe (except for adam's speech, the stupid tape ran out and I had to switch to another :rant:) and three quarters of it on the computer... YSI hates me usually, but I could try and upload it, if you'd like

Sad_Girl said:

Bri: That's ok; I have it memorized :giggle: I was just looking for something I could download and add to my collection... I'm a seriously obsessive collector once I get into something and U2 is no exception. ( for example I've been chasing down some ultra rare copies of the 2 U2 comics biographies for awhile now)

Is it possible to save something thats posted with quicktime? :scratch:
I'm not smart enough to figure these things out..so I bookmarked the site instead. It's got some other stuff there too.

God, why are we all getting damn headaches???? :madspit:

Nope i ain't seen SNL! I didn't even realise he did the lapdance during I will follow at first, but when i saw the list of options you gave Bri i realised it must be that, since he absolutely wouldn't be doing it during SYCMIOYO! :huh:

I have the J Ross show taped from the BBC, when he goes up to the audience&then SHOCK! HORROR - He kisses his wife!!!! :ohmy: :giggle:

Yes! It would be fantastic if you could do that for us SG!! :D :applaud: :rockon:

I still love that rock on smilie, or as Mucca would say a seizuring smilie hanging off a cliff!!! :lol: I was wondering when Mucca will come on actually! :hmm:

susanp6 said:

Nope i ain't seen SNL! I didn't even realise he did the lapdance during I will follow at first, but when i saw the list of options you gave Bri i realised it must be that, since he absolutely wouldn't be doing it during SYCMIOYO! :huh:

*snort* :laugh:
Yes...not quite appropriate for sometimes...

I didn't realize you hadn't seen it..I thought you knew what i was talking abbout :laugh: :hug:

Voila le site
http://homepage.mac.com/elevationusa/iMovieTheater15.html

And pls SG :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom