Pleban girls FRIDAY THE 13TH party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Counting money :drool:

I'm sure you'll have a great time tonight!! Can't wait to hear about it. :)

Trust me babe, after a couple months it's all just paper and metal :lol: Takes a really big deposit to impress me now... Mind you, the one time I saw a $1000 bill was REALLY cool *G* Actually held it for a couple minutes too, because God knows I'll never see another one of THOSE again! ;)

I don't know if you've seen the new Terry Fox loonies yet, they're really well done. The cool thing about working where I do is that anything new (bills or coins) that get introduced by the Mint never take more than a week to show up there - it's amazing how fast stuff gets into circulation :)

Drea said:

I don't know if you've seen the new Terry Fox loonies yet, they're really well done. The cool thing about working where I do is that anything new (bills or coins) that get introduced by the Mint never take more than a week to show up there - it's amazing how fast stuff gets into circulation :)

I've got one of those. :up:
Apparently theres some vetran nickel floating around too.....

Oh how i wish that Bono had been driving my bus yesterday................

I can just picture us laid back in the back seat! All nice&cosy we could be!! :combust: :combust: :combust:

I mean when we stop off for the break or at the end of the journey, of course! :evil:

Either that or he's only giving ME a ride for the thrill of it!! Yes, he drives us up to Inverary (the place i had the vision!)and we eat some oysters while we're at the Loch Fyne oyster bar&then he leads me down to the lochside and starts to kiss behind my ear................ :combust: :combust: :combust:

Drea said:

Trust me babe, after a couple months it's all just paper and metal :lol: Takes a really big deposit to impress me now... Mind you, the one time I saw a $1000 bill was REALLY cool *G* Actually held it for a couple minutes too, because God knows I'll never see another one of THOSE again! ;)

Takes big bucks to impress you, then? Like Adam-sized money? :wink: :lol:

OMG! Bri! That is VERY hot - SNL! But it's spoiled by them bloody titles!!!!!! AAAHHHHHH :no: :no: :scream: :scream:

They spoil the best part!!!!!! But oh god i slowed it down& you can then see it better!!!!! :yes:

It's too much!! Oh god i see what you mean about the thrusts!!!

:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Oh no - you off then Wild?

Read my explanation of on the buses with B? Good eh?

What is your job Darren?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom