Pleban girls FRIDAY THE 13TH party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Was looking at some VERY hot new B pix on Pleba Chicago thread&B Wed thread as well! Phew!! :drool:

There's a new one where he's wearing the bus-drivers' hat(as ruff named it! :giggle: )and he's standing amongst all the dry ice&he has his legs spread VERY wide!! :eek: :shocked: PHWOAR!! :drool:

....wild runs to the afore mentioned threads.......

Hi Wild! :hug:

Dazz! :hug: Sorry you have to go so soon again! :(

TGIF - Thank god it's Friday that is yeah?

I spy Mrs SoBe!!! :)

aa9d855a.jpg

Larry singing!! :lol: But what a pair of hotties they both are: The answer to them is YES PLEASE!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Apparently, you'll have to wait a bit longer. :sigh:

:shh: Dis is giving you inaccurate directions...

:lmao:

*gasp..I am utterly shocked and horrified at your accusations!!!!!!!

Bye Dis :wave:

Susan, i could change the title of my individual post but not the whole thread. :shrug: guess you learn something new each day. I'll be much more cautious about things from here on out. (and yes TGIF is thank God it's friday)

Hi Snooky :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
Bye Dis :wave:

Susan, i could change the title of my individual post but not the whole thread. :shrug: guess you learn something new each day. I'll be much more cautious about things from here on out. (and yes TGIF is thank God it's friday)

Hi Snooky :wave:

The title has a certain darkness that I quite like. :evil: :mac: :hug:

Oh it's fine SG! I was being kind of half serious! :wink:

SP - I get migraines too&i got a bad one starting up last week&it's so yuk!!! :( :grumpy:

Do you experience the visual disturbances? That's the main thing i get! Crappy horrible thing!

If you're still there Dis - you said you get migraines too don't you?

Love that pic too Wild! He looks nice in the pink T!

And do you notice how blue his eyes look? I thought you might have came back with the pic i was talking about - the leg spread one!! :ohmy:

Susan - my husband gets big white blind spots when a migraine comes on; if he doesn't catch it with rest and medicine right away, he can actually lose his vision for a bit.

That's terrible SG! :( I get very similar to that, but i can normally just take some strong pain killers and it might lessen the effects somewhat - but i can do some things when it's happening. Not keen on sitting at the comp as you can imagine how it feels looking at a monitor screen while having all these dots wizzing around in front of you! Bleh! :yuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom