Pleban Girls: City of Smutsville...Unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
My asthma is acting up and my internal clock is royally messed....It's a beautiful day :tongue:

Anyhoo!
How are you gals?

Hiya Mucca :giggle:
:hug:

:laugh:

BRII!! :hug:

I wrote an english mock provincial today :huh:
And while my vice principal was telling us the rules I couldn't help but notice she lost her index finger....:huh:
Not a good way to start an exam with a queezy stomach....

Weldy - aww that's too bad

Wild :hug: :hug:

Gah...I'm supposed to write a critical analysis on an 'object' in pop culture...in terms of its impacts and effects and such...
heh....any ideas of what I could talk about?
(other than u2 lol....altho I'm tempted to write a paper on blue crack...if my rents read it and figure this is where I spend all my time..:yikes: lol)

Hi Weldy :wave:

Mucca said:

BRII!! :hug:

I wrote an english mock provincial today :huh:
And while my vice principal was telling us the rules I couldn't help but notice she lost her index finger....:huh:
Not a good way to start an exam with a queezy stomach....

Weldy - aww that's too bad

My next door neighbour cut off part of a finger....:huh:

English provincials...like standerdized testing ?

~BrightestStar~ said:

My next door neighbour cut off part of a finger....:huh:

English provincials...like standerdized testing ?

Yup....2 lovely hours of writing until your hand breaks off. :tongue:

I'm still surprised you're parents haven't figured out what you do on the comp all the time....my parents already recognize the infamous blue screen :huh:

Mucca said:

Yup....2 lovely hours of writing until your hand breaks off. :tongue:

I'm still surprised you're parents haven't figured out what you do on the comp all the time....my parents already recognize the infamous blue screen :huh:

On monday I have a three hour bio exam...then on wed I have another 3 hr exam where I get to write at least3 essays!! THREE!!! holy freakin...*mutters*.....
Oh..and then fri is my 3hr math exam..
JOY! :dancing:

:|
If that makes you feel better

..well.....they know I chat on MSN time and then.....and while they may have spotted the blue screen...they certainly don't know what it is....yet :yikes:

:p

~BrightestStar~ said:

On monday I have a three hour bio exam...then on wed I have another 3 hr exam where I get to write at least3 essays!! THREE!!! holy freakin...*mutters*.....

..well.....they know I chat on MSN time and then.....and while they may have spotted the blue screen...they certainly don't know what it is....yet :yikes:

Ouch! :yikes:
Are these end of term exams?
Well that definately made my day seem like nothing :huh:

My parents haven't done anything yet but they always love to say "U2 again?!?!?! They're old!" :madspit:

Mucca said:

Ouch! :yikes:
Are these end of term exams?
Well that definately made my day seem like nothing :huh:

My parents haven't done anything yet but they always love to say "U2 again?!?!?! They're old!" :madspit:

I knew you'd feel better :p
Yep, those are my end of term exams..on the up and up I only have 3....on the down side..I haven't begun to study..heh...except that's not unusual...
I'm afraid of all the reading I have to do tho! :yikes:

Your rents are silly. Mine don't really mention it...oh, except one time we were waiting (me and dad) in the car and SYCMIOYO came on..and he's like Oh look they're playin U2!..and I was like, how'd do you know..and he gave me this hilarious look, and was like oh I dunno..I hear them...*alot*...

Where'd Wild go? and Susan? :scratch:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

OMG bri :yikes:

I'll be thinking of you. And if the going gets tough remeber the PLEABAN GIRLS ARE WITH YOU :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I knew you'd feel better :p
Yep, those are my end of term exams..on the up and up I only have 3....on the down side..I haven't begun to study..heh...except that's not unusual...
I'm afraid of all the reading I have to do tho! :yikes:

Your rents are silly. Mine don't really mention it...oh, except one time we were waiting (me and dad) in the car and SYCMIOYO came on..and he's like Oh look they're playin U2!..and I was like, how'd do you know..and he gave me this hilarious look, and was like oh I dunno..I hear them...*alot*...

Where'd Wild go? and Susan? :scratch:

lol procrastination...every students best friend :yes:
Too bad there's no course on analyzing WTE fics eh?? I could read those all day :drool:

I got my mom to watch them perform Still Haven't Found...at the RRHofF and she was like "They wrote that song?? Are you sure???" At least she likes the song.

WildHoney said:

OMG bri :yikes:

I'll be thinking of you. And if the going gets tough remeber the PLEABAN GIRLS ARE WITH YOU :hug:

:yikes: <--- exactly depicts my feelings.
Oi. Next week will be.."fun"
:hug: Thanks Wild :hug:

Ha..what disturbs me more is that if I have true dedication..I'll prob be going a week without blue crack......I don't think I have the will power...:laugh:
I'll have to at least visit durin study breaks.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ha..what disturbs me more is that if I have true dedication..I'll prob be going a week without blue crack......I don't think I have the will power...:laugh:

No one will resist the blue crack...I always wonder what the blue crack is anyways.

What is the Blue Crack?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Take as many breaks as you need, we'll be here to post juicy pics of B to keep you motivated :wink:

Mucca said:

lol procrastination...every students best friend :yes:
Too bad there's no course on analyzing WTE fics eh?? I could read those all day :drool:

I got my mom to watch them perform Still Haven't Found...at the RRHofF and she was like "They wrote that song?? Are you sure???" At least she likes the song.

:heart: Procrastination :heart:

OMG...*imagines doing paper on fanfiction...Fly By Night as research..... :lmao: *

Snog :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom