Pleban Girls: City of Smutsville...Unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not that it is any consolation to you, but Snooky Pie got in... hopefully you're next...

Ok, if you have mozilla... try the following...

1. go to Window
2. Select IRC Chat
3. In the little typing area at the bottom, cut and paste the following

/attach irc://irc.wikkedwire.com:6667/

4. You will be prompted to enter a nickname

5. in the type area cut and paste the following /join plebagirls

If you by some miracle are able to connect, then...

6. Go to view and select "open this channel at start up". From then on, you will only have to do steps 1-2 above and you will be magically connected...

Anyone else with Mozilla should do this... it is much, much better than the web link I gave earlier...

:wave:

Last edited:
I am guessing your problems stem from AOL and some sort of security setting :(

Well do you see all the way at the top where it says

File Edit View Go Bookmarks Tools Window Help

Go on from there...

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Ok, I hate to ditch you, but it is now 3:00 am and I have to work tomorrow...

:sigh:

I will try to help you tomorrow if you are still interested...

:sad: :sad:

Miro: Read this when you get back

Are you thinking about creating another chat room...one that's more accesable to people like me...I don't want to go through this hassle again! And I don't want to make you or anyone else confused even more! That way...I'm happy...your happy...everyone is happy!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
See ya later Miro...sorry for the trouble. This was a bad idea in the first place ya know.

Please forget this ever happened... :sad: :sad: :sad: It was definitely a bad idea to try to help and to stay up til 3 in the morning...

:sigh: As I have stated numerous times, this was a suggestion, not a mandate...

So please, carry on with your fun ladies...

Last edited:
Hey! What on earth happened to the last thread i created - the one with lessons in the title??????? :mad: :madspit:

Miroslava said:

Please forget this ever happened... :sad: :sad: :sad: It was definitely a bad idea to try to help and to stay up til 3 in the morning...

Miro, it was really nice of you to both suggest an alternative, and to try to help so much. We appreciate your patience with us. :) :hug:

Hi VP :wave: Have you any idea where the thread is? I can't see any sign of it! I was hoping to read what i missed lastnite!

I was totally shattered&catching up on some sleep! :huh: :no:

I'm not on for much longer at the mo' but i'll be back in about 6 hrs! :wink:

Thanks VP, i actually just scanned thru it all! Crazy! Suddenly realised to look in PLEBA archive! Doh! Can't believe how much i missed! I'm going to attempt some actual work in a bit as well, after my bath!

Was in bed between 10.30 PM&up til 1.10 PM the next day!

:ohmy:

Must have been completely shattered!! :yawn: :yawn:

See you around 10 PM you're time Wild? :wink:

susanp6 said:
Thanks VP, i actually just scanned thru it all! Crazy! Suddenly realised to look in PLEBA archive! Doh! Can't believe how much i missed! I'm going to attempt some actual work in a bit as well, after my bath!

Was in bed between 10.30 PM&up til 1.10 PM the next day!

:ohmy:

Must have been completely shattered!! :yawn: :yawn:

See you around 10 PM you're time Wild? :wink:

Will do Susan :yes:

Miroslava said:

Yea..I'm really sorry for your troubles....I actually went on the mIRC site and I found out that I had to pay to use the site....and plus I'm such a wall that most stuff will frustrate the hell out of anyone (Last sentace sounds weird...Hmmmm...I'm such a idiot that I'll rip out your hair).

I'm really sorry. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom