Pleban Girls: City of Smutsville...Unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Bri!! :hug: I saw on an earlier page you're not feeling well today? How are you? *concerned*

:hug:
I'm not too bad. A lil tired and feelin a lil heavy headed..it's my asthma actin up..basically allergies really.
It's lovely fun.
I'm feelin better now that I've poped some medecine tho. :hug:

WHo wants to do my homework for me? :D
:giggle:

And what pic are we talkin about?

Bye dazzeled :hug:

Sorry about you asthma, Bri&it's the 1st time i've known about it! :(

This one:
Bonobackomg.jpg

:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm not too bad. A lil tired and feelin a lil heavy headed..it's my asthma actin up..basically allergies really.
It's lovely fun.
I'm feelin better now that I've poped some medecine tho. :hug:

Glad that you're okay! :hug: I have allergies, and had asthma as a kid, but outgrew it after years of allergy shots. The allergies still flare up seasonally, but it's so minor I rarely ever have to take anything.

My mom is really sick today. :(

VintagePunk said:

Glad that you're okay! :hug: I have allergies, and had asthma as a kid, but outgrew it after years of allergy shots. The allergies still flare up seasonally, but it's so minor I rarely ever have to take anything.

My mom is really sick today. :(

:hug: Thanks for askin. :hug:
My cousin had asthma very bad..went to the hospital few times...he's outgrown i tho.

Aww! What's wrong with your mom?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug: Thanks for askin. :hug:
My cousin had asthma very bad..went to the hospital few times...he's outgrown i tho.

Aww! What's wrong with your mom?

She's had a bad cold...came on pretty fast. Today, it was more like bronchitis, affecting her breathing. Took her to a walk-in clinic (she dr.'s off sick, ironically)...they gave her some heavy duty antibiotics and an inhaler (she's already on one), and said if she gets any worse (or no better w/i 2 days) to take her to emerg, and they'll probably admit her. She has some chronic health problems that make lung infections dangerous. :(

VintagePunk said:

She's had a bad cold...came on pretty fast. Today, it was more like bronchitis, affecting her breathing. Took her to a walk-in clinic (she dr.'s off sick, ironically)...they gave her some heavy duty antibiotics and an inhaler (she's already on one), and said if she gets any worse (or no better w/i 2 days) to take her to emerg, and they'll probably admit her. She has some chronic health problems that make lung infections dangerous. :(

Oh no! :( That's awful. I hope she'll be ok :hug:

Oh yes, i understand Bri! I'm aware of Wal-mart! They bought over one of our main chain-store in Britain - asda! heard of it?

Oh yes, the melpop pic!! AGAIN!! Can't see it enough! :drool:

Give us all some of that eh? :ohmy:

Did Wild mean she might be on in a few hrs?

VintagePunk said:

Thanks...she seems okay so far. I've been over to check on her every hour or so. I keep telling her to sleep, but the silly woman keeps insisting she's fine. :lol:

She's one of *those* eh? Tsk...mothers..they never listen...:D

Asda? :hmm:...can't say that I have...and I've only been to Target once since its only in the States...and I have moral issues with Walmart..:laugh:

Asda is a really great supermarket here! Do you mean about them selling guns? As in B's rant about it during BTBS?

~BrightestStar~ said:

She's one of *those* eh? Tsk...mothers..they never listen...:D

Asda? :hmm:...can't say that I have...and I've only been to Target once since its only in the States...and I have moral issues with Walmart..:laugh:

Yup, she's definitely one of THOSE. :lol: tough as nails....

Okay, that Walmart thing is scary. Sarah doesn't really like Walmart either, but she's TOTALLY opposed to stores that she's heard use child labour...Campus Crew and Old Navy to name two.

*clone/psychic thing*

VintagePunk said:

Yup, she's definitely one of THOSE. :lol: tough as nails....

Okay, that Walmart thing is scary. Sarah doesn't really like Walmart either, but she's TOTALLY opposed to stores that she's heard use child labour...Campus Crew and Old Navy to name two.

*clone/psychic thing*

:laugh:
My god...we *are* clones....

My issues with Walmart, basically,
1) Abuse of employees....use immigrants (illegal) ones...treat them unfairly etc...and are known to generally have bad business practices
2) Child labour..immediately pisses me off
3) I'm tryin to remember if it was Walmart where Micheal Moore went in Bowling for Columbine..I think it was...lovely..another reason to dislike the place

VP...Sarah would fit into Arts&Science so well...I think she would like it alot.
(ok..I'm a lil biased lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom