Pleban Girls/Boys party - the plight of the Plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Funniest part of the whole evening though was when it was time for her to put the transfer on my chest. She is standing really close to me and I'm trying not to breathe in her face. I was smelling her hair and she kept giggling cuz I had my chin on the top of her head. Then I realize damn she has her hand on one of my breasts and is using the other one to rub the transfer on my upper chest. I started laughing and she looked at me and winked. I said "This is a rather nice job! I'm paying you to grope me!" She laughed and said "Babe, you don't hear me complaining, now do you?" :laugh:

It was rather strange having her in my face for like 4 hours.

Russty Cat said:

VP I have a very high threshold for pain and thought I could handle this. When I showed up and V realized that I wanted it on my chest, she said and I quote "Fuck me! Your serious!" She thought it was for my back. :lol: She told me that this was serious hardcore shit. That if we were going to do this I had better be prepared and there would be no half assing it. That she wanted it perfect and price was not an option. She wouldn't even quote me a price. She told me we would work that out later. Then she told me that she had to be totally honest that it was going to hurt. I told her it was cool. I was ready for it.

Half way thru I stomped my foot on the table I was on and screamed "Motherfucker!" V sat back and said "Oh God, Baby! I hate doing this to you! Your so done. I can't do this to you anymore." She looked like she was going to cry. She was so sweet rubbing my face and telling me that we had to stop that it was to much for her watching me be in so much pain. Eventually you just hit this wall where it just hurts way to much. I didn't cry, but I wanted to bash someones face in. So she convinced me that we should stop for tonight and then we would do the rest next Friday night. She was so sweet and said it was just an excuse for her to get to see me again. After she cleaned up she took me into her apartment to hang out a bit and she kept cooing over me and checking on me. She is so sweet I swear!

:ohmy: Good for you, cause I could never do it! :lol:

Nighty night VP! :hug: Hope your head gets better!

I should go to bed soon too. Morning comes way to early.

If I had done this tattoo first I don't know if I would have gotten others. The one on my ankle was a piece of cake and it was my first one.

Hi Weldy! :hug: hate to do this to you, but I really should get to bed. I have along day tomorrow. Hope you have a good night. :heart: See ya tomorrow. :wave:

Nighty night DG! :hug: :wave:

love the title...plight:lmao: reminds me of that Chevy Chase movie:lmao: "will you kids look at all this plight!"

its soooooooooooo lonely here on a saturday mornings without my girls
9.gif

I know what happened. I started a 'sticky' thread at the same time as Wild, asked the mods to delete, and they must have left it knowing we would be needing a new one later. Then got it mixed up.

Sad_Girl said:

I think we wore the hijackers out :wink:

I read what happened lasnight:lmao: the hijackers dropped like flies:lmao:

never hijack a thread full of professional hijackers:wink:

Hey Dis
Hey SG, nothing more, the insurance guy will be out Monday and then the guys will start tearing out the floors and cabinets.
I don't understand why they have to dry everything if they are just going to rip it out anyway.
So Monday night we will prob go to the hotel.

greeneyedgirl said:
Hey Dis
Hey SG, nothing more, the insurance guy will be out Monday and then the guys will start tearing out the floors and cabinets.
I don't understand why they have to dry everything if they are just going to rip it out anyway.
So Monday night we will prob go to the hotel.

hey:hug:GG and SG:hug:

ugh...:tsk: what a pain. Drying out stuff doesn't make any sense:scratch:...maybe it makes it easier to rip?:huh: or something.

Well, the machine is noisy!! And its blocking off my kitchen, not that I could do anything in there, like cook (hehehe like I would cook).
At some point today, I do need to get all of my dishes out of the top cabs.

greeneyedgirl said:
I have to admit though, I do get a little frightened when one of us tries to explain 'HD' and 'BP' to newbies. :uhoh:

:lmao:

well you can look at it this way...its like thier initiation test...man if they cannot handle that they would never make it in here anyway:lmao:

I almost DIED when VP brought out the SIM's in front of the hijackers:lmao:

I think it was TRE said":ohmy: wtf is that?" and Vp very cooly and calmly said "oh..thats just me with SIM Bono":lmao:

Back
Top Bottom