Pleban girls beach party...we're going down under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the way to send it is as an attachment to email, but if it is a big file that can be difficult. but if you want to give it a try... :bow:

unrelated topic, what comes after War Child? Brightest, you have turned me into a postwhore!

U2Girl, I just tried again and when I try to attach the file (to email or to YSI) the pop-up download box freezes and doesn't respond, then I have to shut down Explorer. I have NO idea why this happens. Any suggestions or solutions???

so i'm trying again right now and explorer after I click on browse the hour glass thingy comes up but no pop-up download box. should i just wait and wait? I'm on a high speed wireless connection, so it shouldn't take that long to attach...The song BS sent took 30 seconds to download...but I think the file just never attaches.

:(
Very frustrating.

Hi Wild! :wave:

(u2girl, ultimately Explorer just says Not Responding and I have to close it out...sorry)

i'm going searching for computer solutions--i'll see you all in a bit :wave: Behave!

~BrightestStar~ said:
So Ruffian...does bonogasm seem an apt description?

:drool: :combust:

U2girl...when you say ben stiller thing..do you mean his One spoof?
You want the bonogasm? Are you sure you can handle it? :wink:
gimme ur email pls. :)

PS. I might have that BStiller thing...

BS...my email is oochiegoochie@yahoo.com... I want the Bonogasm and the spoof of One. Pleeeeeeease... I won't be able to check it until I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom