Pleban girls beach party...we're going down under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, Irish...let me just say I was having some conversations with some heavily accented Irishmen and my eyes were all glazed over :drool: Doesn't even matter what they look like :)

poor U2Girl :hug: I'm sorry you are working on a Sunday...and people post all kinds of stupid crap (me included, probably)...try not to let it get to you...

*feeling somewhat guilty about being in my pjs*

or maybe you are not working but stressed about work from the week or going in tomorrow??

It's alright :hug: Just a very busy weekend at work. I'm just :crazy: that's all...I work 2 jobs and go to school I'm bound to go on a :coocoo: binge one of these days... :lmao:

But I am very happy because I got GAs for one of the Boston shows in December. :dancing:

Yes, we should tell *many* people to stop having babies. I'm convinced 50% of the people on this planet should never breed.

Brightest, I LOVE the Darwin Awards :lmao:

Writer's block...been there :( The only way around it, IMHO, is to dig in and write, even if it's crap.

YAY about Boston, and Chicago is just around the corner, so you have many drool-worthy things to look forward to do. What jobs do you have?

ruffian said:
YAY about Boston, and Chicago is just around the corner, so you have many drool-worthy things to look forward to do. What jobs do you have?

I do...I do! I'm going to be going nuts when the tour starts hearing everyone's stories. I'm going to 3 shows in Chicago and 2 shows in Boston in May. Then I'm going to a show in October and a show in December in Boston.... WOOOHOOOO!

I work 2 hospital jobs. :crazy:

U2Girl1978 said:

II work 2 hospital jobs. :crazy:

Blech! I worked psychiatric emergency midnight till 8 a.m. on weekends when I lived in Chicago. No fun. Someone vomited in my lap the first night...:barf:

~BrightestStar~ said:

And some should breed a little more....and be single...and 20 years younger....:shifty:

:tongue:

:lmao: I don't need him to be 20 years younger, just single, willing, and available...:D 4 kids already, I'm sorta afraid to roll around with him on stage, given his virility :wink: Newspaper headline *girl impregnated from two feet away on Veritgo tour stage* :lol:

ruffian said:

Blech! I worked psychiatric emergency midnight till 8 a.m. on weekends when I lived in Chicago. No fun. Someone vomited in my lap the first night...:barf:

Oh yikes!

I'm happy! U2 is on the radio...there's something about when they come on the radio I become calm. :lol:

LOVE hearing U2 on the radio and always get so excited, which seems stupid because I can listen to them all the time...what is it about the radio?? Kinda like the rest of the world is listening to "your" band, I guess :lol: You need to listen to Beautiful Day...that will pick you right up!

I can just imagine Brightest if she were propositioned/invited on stage, etc... by the B-man: "Um, gee, I'm really flattered...if you were 20 years younger I _might_ consider it...but..." :lmao:!!!

ruffian said:

:confused: :confused:
'splain, please.

Well....it all started on the moan thread..I'm sure you remember it..anyway, Susan and I were chatting, and she told me to dl Pop Muzik...and let's just say I made a mistake downloading it, burning it, and listenin to it the first time in class...I almost choked on my water....
I then named it the "bonogasm"

oh...that was a single release, i think. i've never heard it...but sorry I missed the moan thread. I can hardly listen to "Even Better than the Real Thing" without breaking into a sweat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom