Pleban girls beach party...we're going down under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there Wild! Yes aren't those saks pics of our Bono delectable or what? YUMMY - come to me in the crowd looking like that!!!!!

:ohmy: :drool:

Just found this pic on another thread. I think he looks sooooooo sexy in a mean and moody way:drool: :drool: :drool:

a25010d1.jpg

ruffian said:

did you get GAs to one of the Boston shows added? OMG congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

We'll have a blast on Bono's b-day. Maybe we should show up clad only in...icing :evil:

*thinking that in the heat we'd be naked and sticky in no time, and not naked and sticky in a good way*

I got GA's for the December 4th show! :hug:

Yayyyyy! :hyper:

I can only assume it refers to his repiratory problems, resultant from smoking and such, that caused such issues with his voice back then, and I'm sure, had side effects for his health as well, it's possible they're over-dramatizing a touch, I'm not really sure. Don't quote me. :huh:

And yes...I'm lurking about. :p

Hmmm...I'm not sure, and I've read "U2 at the End of the World," which is damn comprehensive for the band during the 90's. As Brightest said, I'm assuming it was the problems he had with his voice from overuse and smoking. Let me know if you hear more...

They are talking about someone's really disgusting habit.

And I seriously don't know why it's got me frustrated.... :shrug:

I'm just in a bad mood right now. I shouldn't be getting bent out of shape over it. Sorry... :hug:

Morning (or afternoon, everyone). I was out waaaay too late last night and have just staggered to the computer with my coffee...too much pre-celebration for St Patty's day at an Irish pub...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom