Pleban girls beach party...we're going down under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:
he's just sooooo HOT. something about it being a recent photo (like, today) makes it even more so...

U2Girl, I guess you got my PM about that $%^&*%# file I can't send? I'm sorry :( Every time I try to upload any kind of BS Player file my computer dies.

It's ok Ruffian... :(

Sorry I didn't respond back but my internet is really acting stupid! :madspit:

eyes...:drool:
suitedbono.jpg

hey girls....looks like we've been having some good conversation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: *I am drooling all over myself

hey girls I am so excited! We just scored our 3rd set of GA's!!! Whoooo hooooooooooooooooooo:rockon: :rockon: :hyper:

i am exhausted by the general sale! went to the TM outlet only to hear they won't be selling Philly tickets (though they sell Pittsburgh next week!). So raced home to get online. Got my second Philly GA (wooohooo!) but shut out of Dallas and Houston. Then an HOUR after Houston went on sale I was messing around seeing what kind of seats were left and suddenly an AMAZING BEST SECTION IN THE HOUSE seat pops up. I buy it without considering my debt burden :)

Ok, resume drooling.

Dismantled, missed you hear last night :hug: We were very inappropriate :evil:

Ruffian we are definitely gonna have a ball for Bono's birthday show! I am soooo excited! :hyper:

And the song that comes on the radio is: Beautiful Day!

Good god! It sure is a beautiful day! :D

Oh god! I know what you mean about missing the fun, Wild!!

ruffian - That pic you posted at the bottom of page 8? :ohmy: :ohmy: :drool: :drool: DELECTABLE&CUTE AS HELL!!!!!

SQUEALING or what!!!!!

Congrats on getting more tix you girls!! :rockon: :rockon:

It's going to be one helluva summer!! I can't wait to try&get my hands on B-man!!

U2Girl1978 said:
Ruffian we are definitely gonna have a ball for Bono's birthday show! I am soooo excited! :hyper:

And the song that comes on the radio is: Beautiful Day!

Good god! It sure is a beautiful day! :D

did you get GAs to one of the Boston shows added? OMG congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

We'll have a blast on Bono's b-day. Maybe we should show up clad only in...icing :evil:

*thinking that in the heat we'd be naked and sticky in no time, and not naked and sticky in a good way*

susanp6 said:
Oh god! I know what you mean about missing the fun, Wild!!

ruffian - That pic you posted at the bottom of page 8? :ohmy: :ohmy: :drool: :drool: DELECTABLE&CUTE AS HELL!!!!!

SQUEALING or what!!!!!

Congrats on getting more tix you girls!! :rockon: :rockon:

It's going to be one helluva summer!! I can't wait to try&get my hands on B-man!!

Kelly originally posted that pic and I about fell over when I saw that sly smile of his. aaaaaaggh!

ya know, it is a little lumpy on the top sometimes, i have to agree :yes:

hmmm...well, when he's all sweaty and lathered up on stage i think any remnants of girly hair will disappear ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom