Pleban girls beach party...we're going down under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean, really, we all know this. we have seen the pics. they have 4 children together. And at night, when he isn't on tour, she gets to slip into bed next to him.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

lucky, lucky girl.

let's look at him again...*collective sigh...* ahhhhhhhhhh!
saks.jpg

not wrong to think of him as single. it's part of the rockstar persona :D

it's from the Best Of DVD...during Until the End of the World. Do you have it?

*imagining that Brightest is scurrying to right-click and then use 200x magnification on that image*

you really should have it. i can get it to you if you want. just pm me or email (ruffian@u2email.com). that scene live is just too much to believe. :drool: :drool:

the boom cha's are a kind of silly and campy...this video has a very short segment where he's The Fly (so of course acting like a big tough sexy rockstar) and he pulls the camera...um....down...twice. It only lasts about 10 seconds but it'll make you mop your brow :drool: i'm surfing but i'll be around...

:lol: i'm on Eastern time, it's only 10:47. The times are always goofy on these threads.

he's just sooooo HOT. something about it being a recent photo (like, today) makes it even more so...

U2Girl, I guess you got my PM about that $%^&*%# file I can't send? I'm sorry :( Every time I try to upload any kind of BS Player file my computer dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom