Pleban girls beach party....slippery when wet (with too much Lotion)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucca said:
Hey WildHoney :wave:

and yes I do :D
I was on the skytrain yesterday and it goes by GM Place..I looked out the window and saw nothing...i thought there'd be a couple trucks or something...probably on the other side of the building...hmmm...

Good if i lived i'd be camped outside just in case Bono would won't to stop and hug me!!!

Ah yes...the wonders of being up late...I'm past the tired phase..that happened around two...
I'm a night person (night ....right..)...I can usually stay pretty coherent...but I tend to get rather random...lol
You know what my problem is? I need to be in a certain "mood" to write..if I'm not..I have an incredibly hard time at it...
And no...despite what Mucca says, I'm not on pep pills lol
(it prob helps that I slept in till 1pm today lol)

I've got a couple of conditions. At the moment i got to fast for a scan tomorrow. I have a genetic condition - a mutant gene that causes polyps(little growths) in my bowel and tummy. Had a op in Aug 2003 for one which had grown to large to laser away. I was lucky cos if they had left it in me for 6 more months i'd of had bowel cancer( mind you went to my doctor in 1998 asking if it could be this condition and was told no... :mad: )

I got more because i know the symptoms but that will be sorted tomorrow. The other id PCOS which is why i've been trying for kids for 13 years without any luck. Anyway they won't give me treatment for that until i lose 6 stone/84 lbs(obesity is a symptom of both conditions so what chance do i have). They give me tablets to help but they cause me to have a tummy upsets which i don't need with the other thing....

So sorry about babbling on.. i do just get on with life as best as i can as i know that there's a lot of people a lot worse of than me.

WildHoney said:

You have him first then send him onto Dismantled and then i'll have him last...:drool:

:drool: sounds like a plan to me:drool:

Morning girls! are you all still awake!! Brightest..did you stay up allnight?!!!!!:ohmy:

Aww..that's terrible
:hug: :hug:

PCOS....does that have something to do with cysts or somethg...cause my mom has some condition and she wasn'r supposed really be able to have kids, or something, and by some wild chance had me. (I only found this out recently) Which, I figure, is another reason she is so protective of me.

And feel free to babble any time, I'm willing to listen, and I know you'd do the same for me. :hug:

Dismantled said:

:drool: sounds like a plan to me:drool:

Morning girls! are you all still awake!! Brightest..did you stay up allnight?!!!!!:ohmy:

What the heck are you doin up at this time?

*sigh* Yes...don't get me started...*thank god* I have a late day...

You want a rant? I check my university email at 10:30 last night to find an email from my prof sayin "gee...it seems most of you didn't get your revised scedules, so I thought I'd tell you, you have a paper due tommorrow"..well thanks a freakin bunch! Grrr...so I had to finish it..and then come back to the paper I'm goin to finish up soon!!
:rant:
Trust me...I was *not* a very happy girl.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Aww..that's terrible
:hug: :hug:

PCOS....does that have something to do with cysts or somethg...cause my mom has some condition and she wasn'r supposed really be able to have kids, or something, and by some wild chance had me. (I only found this out recently) Which, I figure, is another reason she is so protective of me.

And feel free to babble any time, I'm willing to listen, and I know you'd do the same for me. :hug:

Thanks and you know i would. Yeah that's right . I'm sure i'll have a kid one day - i go to targot card readers and all of them bring up yhe trouble i've been having and that i will have them. My nan is my spirit guide and she always comes though.

~BrightestStar~ said:

What the heck are you doin up at this time?

*sigh* Yes...don't get me started...*thank god* I have a late day...

You want a rant? I check my university email at 10:30 last night to find an email from my prof sayin "gee...it seems most of you didn't get your revised scedules, so I thought I'd tell you, you have a paper due tommorrow"..well thanks a freakin bunch! Grrr...so I had to finish it..and then come back to the paper I'm goin to finish up soon!!
:rant:
Trust me...I was *not* a very happy girl.

That's really unfair. Can he get away with that? If i ws there i'd give him a piece of my mind:rant:

~BrightestStar~ said:
What would you ever do with a little me running around?
:p

Guide her gently into liking U2 and men like Bono & Daddy(Irish), take her to concerts when she's old enough even if i didn't like the music(if Rowan Keating:barf: is still around - i'd put my foot down though), Hug her loads, take her football or socceer as you girls know it. lots of brilliant things

WildHoney said:

Guide her gently into liking U2 and men like Bono & Daddy(Irish), take her to concerts when she's old enough even if i didn't like the music(if Rowan Keating:barf: is still around - i'd put my foot down though), Hug her loads, take her football or socceer as you girls know it. lots of brilliant things

Awww..:hug:
Have hope, I'm sure you'll have a lil me running around someday. And you will be a great mom, and you will worry about her, and embarrass her, and have a jolly good time. :)

And I'm sorry if I'm saying all the wrong things....

Last edited:
anyway my sister's expecting a baby in July and i'm going to be a god mother too. She only came off the bill and got pregnant straight away - that was always going to happen wasn't it!! I admit that normally when anybody told me they were pregnant i feel a bit jealous but i told my hubby at beginning of october she was pregnant and it wasn't until she done a test at end of oct she knew..... No jealous feelings towards her at all , when she told us xmas day i couldn't stop crying tears of joy.

Congrats! :hug:
You'll be an awesome godmother/aunt.

And I'm sure you've already thought of this, and I don't mean to step over any boundires :reject: , but you could always adopt. My aunt and uncle adopted a little girl from China, and she's the sweetest little thing, 3 yrs old now. And it's funny, cause she kinda looks like my aunt (who isn't chinese)

~BrightestStar~ said:
Congrats! :hug:
You'll be an awesome godmother/aunt.

And I'm sure you've already thought of this, and I don't mean to step over any boundires :reject: , but you could always adopt. My aunt and uncle adopted a little girl from China, and she's the sweetest little thing, 3 yrs old now. And it's funny, cause she kinda looks like my aunt (who isn't chinese)

No you haven't. we have talked about it but we'll wait and give treatment a try. I don't know what restrictions the agencies here have on who can adopt. we'd be loving parents and could look after a child but money would be tight and both of us will have to carry on working full time. In the past unless you were willing to stay at home then you weren't even looked at..

There's so many orphans out there in the world you'd think that if you've got love to give it shouldn't matter if your the poorest person..

I know it took awhile before my aunt and uncle were cleared, a year or so....very through and all. I don't know about their financials, but I know my aunt went on a type of maternity leave for awhile, and then got a new job closer to home, but still full time, and my uncle works full time too.

I agree, you'd think they would...I know they're only tryin to look out for the kids best interest, but there are a lot of peope out there who could be good parents but aren't getting the chance.

And I'm glad I didn't offend you :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I know it took awhile before my aunt and uncle were cleared, a year or so....very through and all. I don't know about their financials, but I know my aunt went on a type of maternity leave for awhile, and then got a new job closer to home, but still full time, and my uncle works full time too.

I agree, you'd think they would...I know they're only tryin to look out for the kids best interest, but there are a lot of peope out there who could be good parents but aren't getting the chance.

And I'm glad I didn't offend you :hug:

:hug:

The agencies over here won't look at you if you've had treatment in the previos six months. I'll go down that route next year if all else fails. You should of seen my hubby's face when the nurse said"As you don't have regular bleeds you should aim to have sex every other night" - it was a picture i don't know if it frightened him or excited him

WildHoney said:

:hug:

The agencies over here won't look at you if you've had treatment in the previos six months. I'll go down that route next year if all else fails. You should of seen my hubby's face when the nurse said"As you don't have regular bleeds you should aim to have sex every other night" - it was a picture i don't know if it frightened him or excited him

On that line of thought...I'm tryin to remember who I knew that had "given up" and adopted..and about two years later had a kid...:scratch:
:laugh: I'm sure his face was priceless...isn't that supposed to be ever guys dream?

~BrightestStar~ said:

On that line of thought...I'm tryin to remember who I knew that had "given up" and adopted..and about two years later had a kid...:scratch:
:laugh: I'm sure his face was priceless...isn't that supposed to be ever guys dream?

Yeah but other girls ain't maried to a Bonomaniac (remember he's got an Irish accent) . I think he's had visions of being asked to say Bono things and being totally exhausted on the bed

** .... can we do it again yet dear...****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom