PLEBAn Girls and Guys Photo Thread V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Slopsy said:
Pics from today:
Me being VERY nervous. Gluey & Cody in the bg!
P1000298.jpg

Ha ha I hadn't seen this pic!! Yep going for the cleavage as a lure and that is my youngest - Cody aged 3 - going for the cute kid angle too to lure the Bonosapian!!! :faint:

The Larry tree!!!! The Larry tree!!!!!

I love this pic of me and Gluey - we look like we've just been cuddling some gorgeous Irishman - now why is that, I wonder?

EffGluey.jpg

Finally got around to getting some new pics taken, so let me just copy my post from the thread in LS:

I found some crazy nerdy-emo glasses, and my hair was doing a bit of a crazy curl, so I decided to be a camera whore:

emoglasses1.jpg

emoglasses2.jpg

lookup.jpg

And back in my normal glasses in this one.

pinklemonade.jpg

Contemplating the pink lemonade...

Sicy, you can add all but the last one :)

Now, let me point out, that this may be the last time we see my randomly curling hair, I'm beginning to seriously contemplate hacking it all off :hmm:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

It's pretty, but it's a pain in the arse.

Hence the contemplation? :shrug:

:no: Don't drink it!!!!
Take my motto, ANYTHING pink (well except for anything Bono related in pink) is DANGEROUS!

Stay away from pink things, it's better for your health! :wink:

It's scary when that sort of logic makes perfect sense!! I didn't even bat and eyelid reading that!!! :ohmy:

lol thanks guys =)
the first one is my old math teacher. he looks JUST like the Edge up close in real life. He's told us stories about how random kids at the movie theaters and stuff point at him and say to eachother "dude, that's the Edge, man, i swear it's him". but he never plays along and pretends to sign autographs or take pictures or anything! (but his lack of an Irish accent would probably give him away anyway hahah)
redhotswami, i said this before in another thread but i don't remember which one, but I FREAKING LOVE YOUR SIG!! <3 hahha

Here is a picture of one of my nephews that I always speak so highly of :wink: Have to have my picture redone tomorrow as the one taken tonight turned out too blurry.

Sicy please don't add this :)

CT3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom