PLEBAn Girls and Guys Photo Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so! I'm uber excited too.

*needs all the hyper smilies there are in the world*

:hyper: x 1273896573

Why aren't u coming?

I flew to Portland last Dec..... that was a huge deal for me... so my next concert will have to be in driving distance.

*Has already tried to figure out how I could drive there... no luck yet.*

(Will this be your 1st show Bd???)

Yeah it will - to think of it - my first u2 show will be a stadium show in Honolulu...!!

*needs hyper smilies again*

I'll take tons of pics for u ;)

Babydoll said:
Picture027.jpg

:ohmy:

helloooo :sexywink:

Babydoll said:
(Btw memory cards store 500 pics?? Why would you need 500 pics taken in one session?!)

I know I took more than 500 pics (in 3 days!) when I was at Masai Mara! :shifty: :D

Well, here's a little update! New glasses ( :nerd: ), new hair, new title ( :hyper: ) - otherwise, same girl... :wink:

D2.jpg

:wave:

Lookin nice JC!

And Babydoll I meant to tell you your avatar is cracking me up. You never even told us you'd met!

BD, JC Merc. Looking good ladies, but you do not need me to tell ya that.:flirt: I am sure you get that all the time :sexywink:

Carmelu2fan said:
BD, JC Merc. Looking good ladies, but you do not need me to tell ya that.:flirt: I am sure you get that all the time :sexywink:

Suuuuuuuuure, like when I'm running the kids to a practice play date, food shopping, taking care of my doggie, the cleaners, yeah sure I get it all the time.:rolleyes:

thanks though!!!

BD, Merc, JC :ohmy: :love: Can I just say I'm extraordinarily jealous of all of you and your gorgeous hair :angry:

But seriously, quit trying to set this thread on fire :madwife:

(BD - Digicam, Hawaii, wheeee :hyper: )

kafrun said:
BD, Merc, JC :ohmy: :love: Can I just say I'm extraordinarily jealous of all of you and your gorgeous hair :angry:

Extraordinarily! :lol:

Well, thanks for all the compliments girls - very :combust: pics from everyone, I must say! :yes: ( Sorry Kaf! :reject: :wink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom