Pleban Girls and Guys Party - where is the love? right Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Snooky :wave: :hug:

U203.jpg

:reject:

Sadly my dears,
I must take my leave of you all.
Do be good in my absence. And by good, you know i mean bad. :wink:

I must go bathe, and make myslef clean and pure. Although there are some who may say this is not possible.

Sweet (or naughty) dreams.
:hug: :heart: :hug:

I do bid you adieu.
:heart:

Stay, and the night would be enough. :drool:

*leaves ....returns....grabs B...:shifty:...sneaks back out*

Secret edge of post clone message: I could dance with you until B comes home. On second thought I'd rather dance with B until my clone comes home.
I'm sure thats what groucho marx meant to say.... :clonelove:
And making sense is overrated.

Last edited:
Hi Drea :hug:

Hi Weldy!! :hug: That is the best picture! Thank you! :hyper:

I just had to say I"m on the biggest love high right now. :giggle: I had my BIL, SIL, and my three nephews over for dinner. They just moved to town yesterday. And the first thing all three of the little guys did was come give me a huge hug. :heart: They can be little hyper stinkers, but I love them to bits! They just married into our family a year ago, but it feels like they have been my little sweeties for, forever!

Russty Cat said:

I just had to say I"m on the biggest love high right now. :giggle: I had my BIL, SIL, and my three nephews over for dinner. They just moved to town yesterday. And the first thing all three of the little guys did was come give me a huge hug. :heart: They can be little hyper stinkers, but I love them to bits! They just married into our family a year ago, but it feels like they have been my little sweeties for, forever!

:heart: Aww. Thats great!

:hug: Night Bri!

Russty Cat said:

:hug: You are welcome...I'm going a little crazy on right click save thingy right now.

They seem like the cutest little thing! :love:

Russty Cat said:

:cute: wanna trade in laws?? Mine suck!:madspit:

*Purrs* for Cindy!

Weldy you just keep at it. hehe We don't mind at all! :heart:

Snooky it took me 9 years and two crappy sister in laws to get a good one. I'm not trading now! hehe As for my MIL & FIL I'll let you know in October when they get here. They may be ready to get rid of me. I have a feeling my tattoos and shaved head aren't gonna go over really well with them. :no: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom