Pleban Girls and Guys Party - where is the love? right Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
Weldy, I love the first picture you left us very much!!!

This one?

d0bcd2ca.jpg

I found another one just like that one

039d705d.jpg

where's VP with the hand sanitizer? my computer screen is getting all...dewy... :laugh:

Dismantled said:

Look at BONO!:ohmy: OMG...Bad evil dirty thoughts:drool: :combust: I love how he is sitting.......:combust: its perfect for...:shifty: nevermind...only in my warped world:lmao:

:lol: Now look at Larry and Adam ... they look like they're scared of you :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:
Night Jemma! :hug:

Sweet dreams of Boston :wink:

yes...sweet dreams of construction and people who have never heard of the letter R:lmao:

:wink:

Btw...the basement is NOT closing...just the regular Filenes store...Phew! *wipes brow

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Now look at Larry and Adam ... they look like they're scared of you :lmao:

they damn well should be:evil::drool:

B looks totally cool with the idea:drool: as he should be cause it involves him:drool:

Edge looks intrigued...like he wants to watch or something:drool:

Dismantled said:

yes...sweet dreams of construction and people who have never heard of the letter R:lmao:

:wink:

Btw...the basement is NOT closing...just the regular Filenes store...Phew! *wipes brow

You retahd...I know how to say my ahs!! :madspit:

:lmao:

Yay the basement isn't closing!! :happy: I still have some gift certificates for there. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

You retahd...I know how to say my ahs!! :madspit:

Yay the basement isn't closing!! :happy: I still have some gift certificates for there. :wink:

LMAO:lmao:

ahhhh shutup and drink your soder...:lmao: how VT'er say it:lmao: we took your R's...*tears

No the basement is owned by a different company all together and they are staying put:happy:

daygloeyes2 said:

Shut up ya stupid vehmontah!!! Take youh ahs and shove em up youh ass!! :lmao:

you stoooopid flatlanderrrrrr....I'll shove this soder up your ass!!!
Where's ma gun!

Back
Top Bottom