Pleban Girls and Guys Party - where is the love? right Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:
Russ...

You look cute and tell him ice cream would make you feel ssssooo much better and if he'd only go and get you some you'd be ever so grateful.... then bat your eyes at him

thats better than my approach.

I want Ice cream! I want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

jobob said:
Here's the Kanye West story Interference mentioned:

http://www.detnews.com/2005/events/0508/18/E06-285250.htm

Apparently West himself was playing his new album somewhere in my part of the world for "industry insiders." And told them and the press he's playing dates with U2 this year. Hmmm. Fascinating.

:hmm: That is fascinated...I wonder myself what dates he'll play.

russty how are you feeling....you were pretty miserable ...? tues?

are you feeling better dg....if your meds are reccent/ new dose/dif med....try to be more careful in taking them.... so you body can get properly used to them.

then you'll know over time whether missing a dose or 2 or 3 really affects you...or not

Snooky pie said:

Russty :hug: :heart:
Mr. SP has told them both that we are a package deal before, and they still don't get it :madspit::madspit:

ARGH! I swear thats how my parents are with me. They would love to get rid of me and keep Mr. Cat. But he told them if they want him and the kids they have to accept me as well.

I wish people could just get along already without judging other people. It only causes heartache in the end. :madspit:

:hug: Dazz - 've been slacking off on the writing I'm sorry to say; but I'm about to have an upward swing, I suspect; I have had several good thoughts recently.

I hope you manage to be on for awhile on Saturday! :hyper:

I may disapear, too guys - I'm in the middle of a tornado watch at the moment, and i may lose my connection :mad:

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

thats better than my approach.

I want Ice cream! I want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

Well I tried Cindys approach, but when he didn't go for that I stomped my feet and whined. And he said "You have two legs and car keys. You can go to the store yourself." :rant: I dont' want to put on shoes and a bra dammit! I want ice cream!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I'm eating stupid graham crackers. :madspit:

Dazz I'm feeling a bit better. Its been a rough week, but I'm still breathing so I consider everything okay. hehe :wink:

Russty Cat said:

ARGH! I swear thats how my parents are with me. They would love to get rid of me and keep Mr. Cat. But he told them if they want him and the kids they have to accept me as well.

I wish people could just get along already without judging other people. It only causes heartache in the end. :madspit:
My in laws have stooped low enough to bring our kids into it:madspit: :sad: So I prefer not to have anything to do with them, I love his dad and step mom, even his step dad who is a little:coocoo: but I think if I were to be around his mom and sister I might end up in jail.......

Russty Cat said:

Well I tried Cindys approach, but when he didn't go for that I stomped my feet and whined. And he said "You have two legs and car keys. You can go to the store yourself." :rant: I dont' want to put on shoes and a bra dammit! I want ice cream!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I'm eating stupid graham crackers. :madspit:

Dazz I'm feeling a bit better. Its been a rough week, but I'm still breathing so I consider everything okay. hehe :wink:

:ohmy: you're doing it again! I'm eating Graham Crackers! :ohmy:

Russty Cat said:

I used to joke that if my brother and s-i-l ever divorced, my family would want custody of her. Now, I think my stepmother really would like to get rid of my brother and keep my sister-in-law -- but my sister-in-law doesn't speak to her much anymore. It's all pretty :censored: up with them anymore.

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Dazz - 've been slacking off on the writing I'm sorry to say; but I'm about to have an upward swing, I suspect; I have had several good thoughts recently.

I wrote last night and tonight. And not just sex scenes, either.

What, you wanted sex scenes?

jobob said:

I wrote last night and tonight. And not just sex scenes, either.

What, you wanted sex scenes?

:lol: I got you covered. Theres a sex scene in my next chapter. Now I just have to finish the rest of the chapter :giggle:

Snooky pie said:

My in laws have stooped low enough to bring our kids into it:madspit: :sad: So I prefer not to have anything to do with them, I love his dad and step mom, even his step dad who is a little:coocoo: but I think if I were to be around his mom and sister I might end up in jail.......

Oh man that is just fucking low! :rant: Now I seriously want to bash their heads in!!

We need to get them and my brother and my parents and send them to a deserted island. :mad:

:lmao: I'm watching the U2 episode of the simpsons again ... It just kills me when Bono sings his little solo.
"And tell you when your ass is showing!" He sounds like he just loved doing that part :lmao:

Snooky pie said:

I read RCS as CRS
I suffer from CRS on a daily basis :crack:

:yikes: :censored:

I'm sorry if I said that the wrong way...:sad: :yikes:

Shirtpulling1.jpg

snl_025.jpg

Back
Top Bottom