Pleban Girls and Guys Party - where is the love? right Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
Weldy you just keep at it. hehe We don't mind at all! :heart:

Ok....how about this one?

d0bcd2ca.jpg

*I posted that one a while ago...but I wanted to post it again*

Nighty night Bri! :hug:

I'm gonna see the little rugrats on Saturday. We are taking them an upright freezer so they will have plenty of food this winter when they get snowed in. :giggle: My city girl SIL has a rude awakening coming, so we are doing are best to ease them into everything. I had to give her the wild animals will eat your pets and children if your not careful warning today. :huh: Luckily the owner of the ranch they are living on already warned them. I'll try to get the monkeys to stand still long enough to get some pictures.

Russty Cat said:
*Purrs* for Cindy!

Weldy you just keep at it. hehe We don't mind at all! :heart:

Snooky it took me 9 years and two crappy sister in laws to get a good one. I'm not trading now! hehe As for my MIL & FIL I'll let you know in October when they get here. They may be ready to get rid of me. I have a feeling my tattoos and shaved head aren't gonna go over really well with them. :no: :lol:
Mr. SP leaves for Wa. in a few day and I know his mom and sister are gonna try and talking him into staying..... they hate me, and believe me the feeling is mutual :mad: I moved their precious baby boy 3000 miles away from home:rolleyes:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Ok....how about this one?

d0bcd2ca.jpg

*I posted that one a while ago...but I wanted to post it again*

Yet another one I didn't have!! :hug: :bow: :rockon:

I love how Edge looks like a little boy in it, his posture is so cute. Larry looks like the tough guy as usual. Adam is his silly self. And Bono always playing up for the camera. :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
I want to create a Reality TV show in which they put U2 in a house with like a dozen Plebans.... :hmm: CBS might not be able to air it, though... :wink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

well, you've had the pratice!!!:wink:

If not CBS, one of the MTV's....

BIG :wave: Hi !!!!

decided i wanted more Fun tonight.... catching up now :D

Last edited:
Hello, Plebans!

How come I have to come to Interference to read a Detroit News article that Kanye West may open for U2 on third leg? I know I bought my hometown dailies this morning ... :confused:

I probably wouldn't mind Kanye West as an opener. I like "Jesus Walks." But you all know I want The Killers for third leg opener.

By the way, my Chicago tickets came in the mail today. :D

jobob said:
Hello, Plebans!

How come I have to come to Interference to read a Detroit News article that Kanye West may open for U2 on third leg? I know I bought my hometown dailies this morning ... :confused:

I probably wouldn't mind Kanye West as an opener. I like "Jesus Walks." But you all know I want The Killers for third leg opener.
:D

It would make sense for the Midwest shows...but I don't know about that. :shrug:

Snooky pie said:

Mr. SP leaves for Wa. in a few day and I know his mom and sister are gonna try and talking him into staying..... they hate me, and believe me the feeling is mutual :mad: I moved their precious baby boy 3000 miles away from home:rolleyes:

Tell them to fuck off! They can't have Mr. SP and its a packaged deal now! :mad: :rant: Stupid inlaws!

You know you can come live with me anytime ya want! :hug: :flirt: :sexywink:

I know that my inlaws don't get me. They never will and I've given up on that. But the one thing my FIL told me once was that no matter what they do get that their son loves me very much and they do accept that. He said he loves to see how happy their son is when he is with me. So even though I'm strange to them I must be doing something right. :heart: And they got two cute grand kids out of me, so I can't be all that bad. :lol:

Hi Cindy! :hug: *purrrrrr*

Bri! :hug:

I have the perfect title for your reality show: "Big Bono."'

Edge, Adam, and Larry would of course be in the house, too. Wouldn't want the big guy to get lonely without his best friends.

Russty Cat said:

Tell them to fuck off! They can't have Mr. SP and its a packaged deal now! :mad: :rant: Stupid inlaws!

You know you can come live with me anytime ya want! :hug: :flirt: :sexywink:
Russty :hug: :heart:
Mr. SP has told them both that we are a package deal before, and they still don't get it :madspit::madspit:

Back
Top Bottom