PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - We're Even Better Than The Real Thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
I had to get some ice cream after all that talk about it. :drool: Not as good as an Edge sundae, but it will do. :wink:

:D Have I said lately how much Photofucket sucks? :mad:

No. Can I say how I had to figure out on my own how to upload photos to Photobucket because their directions on how Windows XP users are to do it are totally wrong!?! And I can't upload more than one photo at a time?!? WTF is up with that?

VintagePunk said:
Hi girls. :hug:

Joanne, I replied to your e-mail just a bit ago.

Weldy, I *might* have a solution to your picture problems...back months ago, my computer wouldn't let me save pics as jpgs...is that your problem??

I think....when the pictures came up on your hard drive when you had this problem...did you or didn't you see the pictures? I can't see it at all.

DG!! You're still here. I was worried earlier. :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I think....when the pictures came up on your hard drive when you had this problem...did you or didn't you see the pictures? I can't see it at all.

Do you know how to right click save? Right click, go to "save picture as," then you choose the file you want to save them to.

Are you looking in the right file?

The problem I was having was, it wouldn't let me save them as jpgs, i could only save as bmps, then I had to go into paint to convert them before I could upload to photobucket.

But I found the root of what sounds like the cause of many picture problems that people have...

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Jo...do you know where the desktop is? I think I found my problem...I don't think I have a clipboard.

:hmm:

You know where your icons are at startup, before you open up other programs or your browser, Weldy? That's your desktop.

Drea said:
I'm passing along a hi to everyone and a *lick* to Russty on Cindy's behalf - she's online but not coming in here tonight *g*

Tell her she better get her arse in here if she wants a purr out of me! :madspit: And the Larry in my head said to tell her that it isn't nice to be teasin your mates ike that. He's getting rather pissed off. She better come over to play with us, before he starts getting really grumpy. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
DG!! You're still here. I was worried earlier. :wink:

Do you know how to right click save? Right click, go to "save picture as," then you choose the file you want to save them to.

Are you looking in the right file?

I know how to do those two parts...but I think it may be the file that is killing me...I keep putting them in the My Pictures (the main one.) thing....and it still doesn't come out. To tell you the truth...this picture...
5edf8f7d.jpg
* is the only one that really worked.

Hi VP! :hug:

Welcome back DG! :hug:

AllU25280.jpg

I'm such a weirdo that I love how Bon sings "Lets get under cover" on SATS on Slane. I swear it sound like he says cov-a. :drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Do you mean my clipboard? If it's that...I don't think I have a clipboard...I tried to create one...and it won't let me.

I use an AOL browser.

I really don't know how to help you, then. Sorry. :(

I think everyone has a clipboard. Can you copy and paste text? If you can, then you have one.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...I can...but I think something is interefering with my clipboard where I can't get to it.

Sorry about that VP and Jo....I don't know what's wrong.

Weldy, your clipboard isn't really a physical place that you can get to, it's more like a placeholder...if you can copy and paste text you have one....and saving pics has nothing to do with your clipboard, you're saving them to a file by right click saving, not copying them.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...I can...but I think something is interefering with my clipboard where I can't get to it.

Sorry about that VP and Jo....I don't know what's wrong.

Sometimes I can't right-click-and-save photos too. I'm not sure why it happens to me, either. :shrug:

Hello again Diane! :hug:

DG, are the Matt Foley sketches Farley's "motivational speaker" sketches? If so, where are they on the Internet?

Russty, were you trying to convert me from Bono Girldom with that last hot Larry pic? Or simply trying to kill me? :faint:

Back
Top Bottom