PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - We're Even Better Than The Real Thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

79733e5b.jpg

:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

FlyYourKite said:

I'll let you guess the answer to that one. :|

They apparently filmed most of the movie in Toronto though! Woot Canada! :rockon:

I'll take your "I'll let you guess the answer" as a yes. <sarcasm> Gee, that's just swell. </sarcasm>

Filming in Toronto is no big surprise. Hollywood does that all the time now to save money.

Thanks you guys :D I figure it kept me busy and it got the wheels in my head turning so it was a good thing. And it was fun to do, always the important thing. :lol:

U2Edge342.jpg

Baby Edge! :drool:

jobob said:

Filming in Toronto is no big surprise. Hollywood does that all the time now to save money.

Yup. We've been "Hollywood North" for years - and Vancouver's been a prime filming location the last five years or so as well, for tv shows even longer (see also: X-Files, Highlander *g*)

jobob said:

Russty, those colors are great. I like the idea of doing earth, wind and fire works. But when you wrote "Earth, Wind, and Fire," all I could think of was the seventies band by that name. :giggle: (Yes, I am going to hell for being a smartass.)

:lmao: Um, do ya want there records that I have out in my studio?! :lol: And if your going to hell I'll be right there waiting for ya with a nice cold drink when you arrive. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
My computer's running insanely slow. :grumpy:

Hi Fly, Snooky!! :hug:

Russty, LOVE the colours in your piece! :love:

Thank you! I have always had a thing for rich greens and brown. I think it comes from living surrounded by gorgeous mountains and pine trees. I've also had Seattle on the brain all weekend and they have the most gorgeous green trees there. Only 17 days till I'm back in Seattle. :hyper: :drool: If I ever had to move someplace else on the coast here, i would love to live in Seattle or Portland. *dreamy sigh*

Russty Cat said:
MiscBonopics5.jpg

HI Snooky! :hug: ^ lookie, isn't he hot!^ :wink:
:drool: :drool:
that reminds me I went to Yankee Candles today :drool:
I always get the strangest looks when I go in there, I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I'm face deep in candle and have a puddle of drool at my feet :lmao:

DG, thankyou :lmao: "We got ourselves a writer here."

Russty, I lookied. He was a hottie then. He still is now. :drool:

Drea: I was a big X-Files fan. I remember well the first five seasons of the XF, which were all shot in Vancouver. Until David Duchovny got married and asked for production to be moved to California so he could be closer to his wife. Then the show started to Jump The Shark.

Snooky pie said:

:drool: :drool:
that reminds me I went to Yankee Candles today :drool:
I always get the strangest looks when I go in there, I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I'm face deep in candle and have a puddle of drool at my feet :lmao:

:giggle: I was going to go into the candle shop in the mall today to smell one. But after church and brunch the baby was to tired so we just came home. :( I might have to take Mini-cat to the mall this week to run around. :drool:

Russty Cat said:

:giggle: I was going to go into the candle shop in the mall today to smell one. But after church and brunch the baby was to tired so we just came home. :( I might have to take Mini-cat to the mall this week to run around. :drool:
OOOOOOOOR..... you could just check your mail!!:shifty: :evil:

:giggle:
cb971aea.jpg

:bono: Hey Larry, if I told you you had a beautiful body...

:larry: I'm gonna rip that bloody hat off your head and beat you with it if you don't stop that right :censored: now!

Back
Top Bottom