PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - We're Even Better Than The Real Thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

DG, are the Matt Foley sketches Farley's "motivational speaker" sketches? If so, where are they on the Internet?

Yep. I downloaded them off of limewire. I can try and upload them to ysi if you'd like. :)

Diane L said:
DG!! VP!! Russty!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I started reading the Setlist Party part II, which is where I got off the computer because of an impending storm. What a great time...although that pictures of a fried Mars bar. :barf:

Yes, it was fun today, sorry you had to miss part of it! :hug:

jobob said:
Hello again Diane! :hug:

DG, are the Matt Foley sketches Farley's "motivational speaker" sketches? If so, where are they on the Internet?

Russty, were you trying to convert me from Bono Girldom with that last hot Larry pic? Or simply trying to kill me? :faint:

Kill you, never! Convert you....maybe! :evil:

LarryBW37.jpg

:combust: :laugh:

Russty Cat said:

Kill you, never! Convert you....maybe! :evil:

LarryBW37.jpg

:combust: :laugh:

My, what an interesting use of light and shadow in this black-and-white photograph. The white t-shirt and black background make for a stark contrast.

Oh, who am I kidding? :drool:

Diane L said:

Damn thunderstorms!! *shakes fist at the heavens*

And I thought rain was supposed to bring the humidity down...it's still muggy as all heck here. Hmm...it could be time for ice cream...!!!!

Hi Joanne!!!! :hug:

That's the way it's been here all weekend...heavy rain at the end of the week, and this weekend. It's been cooler, but still so humid it's like a rainforest. :madspit:

I just now got back on here. Sorry I was gone for so long and didn't say I was gonna be. I lost my internet connection. :grumpy:

jobob said:

My, what an interesting use of light and shadow in this black-and-white photograph. The white t-shirt and black background make for a stark contrast.

Oh, who am I kidding? :drool:

:lmao: Your just like the rest of us...eventually deep down your just a big perve. :wink:

Welcome back Brown! :hug: Glad you got back on. :D

workpics015.jpg

Here is the full shot of the latest work. I really liked the concept. But all day I've been feeling like its just not right. I think it needs to be much bigger and tweaked a bit. I've talked to my main critic and she gave me some good feedback, so hopefully tomorrow I'm gonna start again. I'm thinking of doing a whole study of abstract pieces dealing with Earth, Wind, and Fire.

workpics014.jpg

This is a detail shot. Its loosely being called "Forest Floor". But all I could think of yesterday was The Shire from LOTRs so who knows what the new one may become.

FlyYourKite said:
Evening ladies! :hug: How is everyone doing?

I just got back from being dragged to see "Four Brothers". I'm not even sure I have a comment :lol:

Hi Fly! :hug: I take it I don't need to be seeing this in the theatre then? :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Hi Fly! :hug: I take it I don't need to be seeing this in the theatre then? :lol:

Well...I'm still not sure how I feel about it. :laugh: On the one hand, it's just another one of those revenge gun-toting violence fests. But the 4 actors really have good chemistry and the storyline was interesting. Hmmm so I don't know. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
workpics015.jpg

Here is the full shot of the latest work. I really liked the concept. But all day I've been feeling like its just not right. I think it needs to be much bigger and tweaked a bit. I've talked to my main critic and she gave me some good feedback, so hopefully tomorrow I'm gonna start again. I'm thinking of doing a whole study of abstract pieces dealing with Earth, Wind, and Fire.

workpics014.jpg

This is a detail shot. Its loosely being called "Forest Floor". But all I could think of yesterday was The Shire from LOTRs so who knows what the new one may become.

Russty, those colors are great. I like the idea of doing earth, wind and fire works. But when you wrote "Earth, Wind, and Fire," all I could think of was the seventies band by that name. :giggle: (Yes, I am going to hell for being a smartass.)

Back
Top Bottom