PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - we like to watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
]We're coming to get you girls.......

3be16c5a.jpg

You are wrong!!! Larry is coming to get me not ye :madspit:

susanp6 said:
Hi Mucca! Mucca being as mucky as usual!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Keep up the good work now!!!! I know, let's get him out of wet clothes&then we'll dry him off!!! :giggle:

:lmao:

I heard from my friend whose in cadets that when you're cold, it's best to sleep nakie. You get more body heat apparently :wink:

Hiya Dazzled! :wink: I caught you this time!

How long are you on for?

dazzledbylight said:

MU! :hug:! *jumps up & qown*

last night you showed up just as i kneew i was aboout to get bounced off the netcomp...I was rushing to be able to say to you in REAL TIME...when i was cut off {electronically} so here I am Now...

".....CONGRATULATIONS!...."
[/I]
on your first two U2 shows!

{As one who made it by a squeaker into the brookyn park gig...I was rooting for you all the way :D!}

Awww thanks Dazzled!! :hug::hug:
I had a great time! Now I can't wait till the DVD comes out :drool:

Mucca said:

:lmao:

I heard from my friend whose in cadets that when you're cold, it's best to sleep nakie. You get more body heat apparently :wink:

that is actually true!! :yes:

B and I should really do some winter camping....:drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
I said last week I thought my *ahem* friend was going to come on or around prom(may 13th). She just paid me an early visit.

Congratulations!!:applaud: :applaud: now she won't bother you during prom:dancing:

Dismantled said:

that is actually true!! :yes:

B and I should really do some winter camping....:drool:

For your camping purposes you'll only be needing one sleeping bag. It's always good to pack light :wink:

Mucca said:

For your camping purposes you'll only be needing one sleeping bag. It's always good to pack light :wink:

exactly what I was thinking:wink:

*shivers at the thought:drool:

Mucca said:

:drool:

Imagine when we have to take showers.....I won't peek.....I promise (crosses fingers) :shifty:

Baaaad mucca.........

water conservation is a must when your camping though......:drool: that means two to a shower :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom