PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - we like to watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:
Ok, Dis...last night...

I have never laughed so hard except once before when VP was drunk. OMG. You all were crackin' me up!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Duuuuuuuuuuude I was such a moron...but I'm glad we were entertaining:wink: I just realized I posted in the wrong thread:lmao: :lmao: the what are you wearing thread was corrupted by me:lmao:

ruffian said:

poor Bri. it's ok, next September i'll be knee deep in grading papers and you'll have to remind me about the Glory Days when I didn't have to work. :tsk:

THATS BRI!!!:ohmy:

are you sure?

WildHoney said:

It was really funny... i had a hard choice go camping with Ni or stay her and watch Dis & VP post.....

thank you ...thank you....I'll be here all week *bows:wink:

U2Girl1978 said:
Um was seattle 2 the one that Bono and Adam did a duel in MW?

bacino.jpg
[/IMG]
bono and adam:drool:

don't know about the duel....just thought I'd provide a visual aid:wink:

Dismantled said:

bacino.jpg
[/IMG]
bono and adam:drool:

don't know about the duel....just thought I'd provide a visual aid:wink:

First the pic of Bono leaning on Adam, now this.Is there something going on between them that they'd like to share with us? :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

First the pic of Bono leaning on Adam, now this.Is there something going on between them that they'd like to share with us? :wink:

you mean really SHARE with us...don't you*wink *wink:wink:

:drool: :drool: :drool: I can share..I am good at it:wink:

Dismantled said:

Duuuuuuuuuuude I was such a moron...but I'm glad we were entertaining:wink: I just realized I posted in the wrong thread:lmao: :lmao: the what are you wearing thread was corrupted by me:lmao:

sorry, stepped out for dog duty now i'm back and leaving again...Dis, you made my heart happy :heart: You and VP...:hug: They broke the mold when they made you two.

Mullen4Prez said:
Hi to everyone that said hi back could not be bothered checking back. Any news?

yes! while you were gone we all decided if we get to talk with Bono on this tour we would like him to use the word "fuck" in a sentence. :laugh:

:lmao: wild and DG...killin' me.

darren, I :heart: Adam, too...but in a different way. He's been looking quite hot on this tour, I must say. :drool:

ok, i gotta shower, esp. after this conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom