Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party: The Long Weekend Approaches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

London :drool:

i went with a lovely shot of Bono with a quote about his horizontal dancing which im sure you really wanted to know :lmao:

i took some lovely pics of the view from the CN tower in Toronto :drool:

:lol:

i rarely ever have any pics of people on my desktop, just places or scenery :drool:

what's the view from the CN tower like?

i've been up the John Hancock building in Chicago, good views from there :drool:

the rockin edge said:

:lol :

i rarely ever have any pics of people on my desktop, just places or scenery :drool :

what's the view from the CN tower like?

i've been up the John Hancock building in Chicago, good views from there :drool:

We didn't make it up there i got distracted by The Harley Davidson Shop in Chicago :drool:

i'll find my pics from the CN tower, it was such a nice sunny day, the view was awesome :love:

the view was very nice from the Hyatt hotel aswell in TO :drool:

yes :drool: :drool:

bonoishot said:

We didn't make it up there i got distracted by The Harley Davidson Shop in Chicago :drool:

i'll find my pics from the CN tower, it was such a nice sunny day, the view was awesome :love:

the view was very nice from the Hyatt hotel aswell in TO :drool:

:cool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

the Sears Tower has even better views :drool:

really? my Uncle used to live in Chicago and he said his favourite was the JH. :shrug:

time for dinner now :wave:

bonoishot said:

i can't choose a new wallpaper for the computer :scream:

This is my one :combust: :faint:

boneye.jpg

WildHoney said:
Toronto :drool:

I told NI we're spending a week of our two week vacation in Toronto next year :hyper :

Toronto :drool:

OMG i was talking about my year in TO with Dave on Monday and he said something to me and i was like im only going for a year and he was like " NO you'll get out there and then you'll be wanting a green card" :grumpy:

:lmao: i don't even know if you can get green cards in Canada

Back
Top Bottom