Pleban Girls and Guys Party - Taking over the world!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

Bri, i can't crop with paint, dammit! :madspit: i can pull the picture this way and that but a white border stays around it, plus the image gets distorted... :scream:

You can't resize in paint......not easily anyway.

For resizing, Microsoft word works quite well.

To crop in paint, you just use the "select" button (lil dashed square).
Outline what you want.
Copy.
New document
Paste.
Voila.

Hey.......I should give lessons.

Life withour photoshop 1o1! :hyper:

:lol:

SG, thank you for the compliment, but i don't see it. i like that pic b/c i'm actually clean. i think you all have only seen pics when i'm traveling (and that's what you'll see me lookin' like in toronto--tired and dirty). see my skulls in the background? i'm such a dork. :tsk:

Ruff, you are very pretty;I don't think there are any people in the world who can look at a photo of themselves and see what other people see. :hug:

pleba sisters :hug: thank you all for the ego boost. like all women, i look in the mirror and see what i don't like...and getting old is no fun :( i'm just happy i'm younger than Bono :wink:

AdamVertigoTour27.jpg

AdamVertigoTour105.jpg

ruffian said:

:lmao: i'm sorry, hon--it sucks, all this technology.

Arrrrrgh, they expect people with no html experience to be able to do this, and I did convert my 12 questionnaires to html, because I actually had templates.

I had been working with a computer-geek girl in the department who charges $15 an hour...but Scott told me I wouldn't need her because it's easy. Then he fucking well throws me out to the wild, leaving me to figure it out on my own!!

Then the actual department computer guy wants all the stuff in html, but he has to set it all up himself because he doesn't want anyone messing with his perfect little system...

Shit. :mad:

MBS said:

If I can find some old stuff I did, I *might* be able to help.
I used to be ok at simple html, we had to make entire webpages.....fun fun.

I'll see what I can find. :) :hug:
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU :bow: :bow:

Just for that, I'll let you have first crack at B, should the opportunity ever arise where there's a decision as to which of us will go first. :sexywink:

SG, he will be standing that far away from you in a matter of weeks--you realize that, right?? :hyper: when you dread the idea of getting in the GA line at the crack of dawn, keep that picture in your head...

ruffian said:
SG, thank you for the compliment, but i don't see it. i like that pic b/c i'm actually clean. i think you all have only seen pics when i'm traveling (and that's what you'll see me lookin' like in toronto--tired and dirty). see my skulls in the background? i'm such a dork. :tsk:

I saw those! Those are so cool! Nothing's hotter than beautiful women with skulls! What skulls are those, I'm dying to know.

ruffian said:
SG, he will be standing that far away from you in a matter of weeks--you realize that, right?? :hyper: when you dread the idea of getting in the GA line at the crack of dawn, keep that picture in your head...

:combust: Let's get in line right now! :hyper: :giggle:

Cindy; do you like any of these:
adamav2.jpg
edgepiano.jpg
edgeav.jpg

newav2.jpg
newav.jpg

VintagePunk said:

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU :bow: :bow:

Just for that, I'll let you have first crack at B, should the opportunity ever arise where there's a decision as to which of us will go first. :sexywink:

Oooo! If that doesn't encourage me, I don't know what will!!

:hyper:

No problem really.
That website might help, and has some links.....

I'll see what else I can find...

Making a page with buttons leading to two different pages shouldn't be hard at all...
I just am foggy on the codes...

Give me time. :)

MBS said:
http://computer.howstuffworks.com/web-page.htm

Lots of helpful stuff. :)

I can't find my web page stuff....it's making me sad.
:(

Thanks, checking it out now!! :) :hug:

BTW, since you were so helpful on this, would you happen to know what my hypothesis is? :lmao:

I seriously really dont have one, except in the vaguest of terms, but I have to think up something to BS the ethics committee.

Back
Top Bottom