Pleban Girls and Guys Party - Taking over the world!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok DG, i'm heading to the changing room again. I forgot this used to be your avatar and now I'm so confusing myself!

daygloeyes2 said:

You're confusing me too! :lmao:

Do you need me to re-size a pic?

let's go for something a little kinkier...can you resize this: :drool:

larrykiss.jpg

and this?
01gorgeous-vi.jpg

:hug: Night Sami; have a good day tomorrow

Oh, I don't think I told you guys this. My sister is a high school teacher, and the other day we were talking and she asked me for a copy of 'Pride' because she's using U2 in her lesson plans :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh, I don't think I told you guys this. My sister is a high school teacher, and the other day we were talking and she asked me for a copy of 'Pride' because she's using U2 in her lesson plans :hyper:

ooh fun teacher! :hyper:

ok, night! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:heart: how cool!!!!

also DG, and really, i know this is getting tedious and i swear i'm getting photoshop anytime now...can you crop this? my friend might not want his face plastered all over interference. esp. since his mouth is full of apple :giggle: and also, i will put this one in the Pleba girls' thread but can you make it a bit more manageable in size?

ruffianatglasgow.jpg

wow this one is hot too! last request for a resize, i promise...

94b77c77.jpg

Posting hot Bono pictures and hot Ruffian pictures while I'm working doesn't help, y'know. :grumpy:

But the good news is, I have less to do than I thought! :hyper:

The bad news is, unless I can find a decent html template for what I need, I'm pretty much screwed! :happy:

*Hands DG watermelon*

It's good, it's my new pig-out food. :wink:

ruffian said:
also DG, and really, i know this is getting tedious and i swear i'm getting photoshop anytime now...can you crop this? my friend might not want his face plastered all over interference. esp. since his mouth is full of apple :giggle: and also, i will put this one in the Pleba girls' thread but can you make it a bit more manageable in size?

Lack of photoshop owenership causes increases in creativity...
This here avatar was made with the help of photobucket, and cropping can be done in paint.

One can also take one's friends, and make them hang out with bulls with paint.

Or make some very desirable travelleing tickets.

Pure magic.

:wink:

VintagePunk said:
Posting hot Bono pictures and hot Ruffian pictures while I'm working doesn't help, y'know. :grumpy:

But the good news is, I have less to do than I thought! :hyper:

The bad news is, unless I can find a decent html template for what I need, I'm pretty much screwed! :happy:

*Hands DG watermelon*

It's good, it's my new pig-out food. :wink:
i love it when the work is over!!! i need mind candy now...my own drug of choice these days for sweets are sugar free popsicles. they go well with the Bono pics :wink:

i actually just found a pic of myself I like...i hope it isn't gigantic sized :reject:

2005.jpg

MBS said:

Lack of photoshop owenership causes increases in creativity...
This here avatar was made with the help of photobucket, and cropping can be done in paint.

One can also take one's friends, and make them hang out with bulls with paint.

Or make some very desirable travelleing tickets.

Pure magic.

:wink:
Bri, i can't crop with paint, dammit! :madspit: i can pull the picture this way and that but a white border stays around it, plus the image gets distorted... :scream:

Bri, an online consent form, that gives you two buttons to click, 1) I agree, which takes you to the next page, or 1) I disagree, which takes you out.

2) Just a regular page so I can put text, with a button at the bottom that will take them to the next page.

Back
Top Bottom