Pleban Girls and Guys Party - Taking over the world!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And Ruff, I saw the other day when you posted about plateaus.

From what I read, I wouldn't be surprised if what you're experiencing is muscle increase, if you're doing weights.

I sound like the freakin' diet doctor. Do as I say, not as I do, girls. :reject:

near middle age metabolism :madspit: not fair!

ok, i'm dying to know why everyone is smiling in this pic...and I like being able to read Bryan's badge :heart:
smilingbryan.jpg

I can't find my old stuff.....this is seriously upsetting me :(

VP

You said you just needed a page with links to two other pages, right?

DO everything in <>

HTML:
[head]
[title]insert title[/title]
[/head]

[p]

Insert plain text....
Can also use [font] [size] etc to set as desired.

[p]

Links (example)

[font size="4" face="arial, sans-serif" color="#000000"] (this options can be changed as desired)    [b] The Cool Group [/b][/font][br]
        [a href="http://insertthelinktotheotherpagehere.blogspot.com/">Insert what you want link button to say...this will only be coloured text, not a pretty button [/a][/font]

Do that link thing twice.

[/body]

That should do it.
Very simple design though, sorry.
I can tell you how to do bkgd colour and that too.

I'd be more help if I could find my freakin stuff.

Does this help?

Oh! I have a message from My Beloved Near Clone!

She won't be on much this week, because her parents think she spends too much time here. So she will be MIA most of the week while she preps for going away to McGill.

VintagePunk said:
And Ruff, I saw the other day when you posted about plateaus.

From what I read, I wouldn't be surprised if what you're experiencing is muscle increase, if you're doing weights.

I sound like the freakin' diet doctor. Do as I say, not as I do, girls. :reject:

my jeans are fitting much better (i.e., i can zip them, breathe normally, and sit down...hehehe) but i swear, every half pound is just a struggle. Blech. I ran 3.5 miles today and did 20 minutes of weights, and i've been good about getting to the gym four days a week--plus the polo pono exercise, though that is one hold till next week. anyway, thanks for the encouragement :hug:

CeeCee said:
Oh! I have a message from My Beloved Near Clone!

She won't be on much this week, because her parents think she spends too much time here. So she will be MIA most of the week while she preps for going away to McGill.

who's going to McGill? Great school :up: I know some people on the faculty there.

MBS said:
I can't find my old stuff.....this is seriously upsetting me :(

VP

You said you just needed a page with links to two other pages, right?

DO everything in <>

HTML:
[head]
[title]insert title[/title]
[/head]

[p]

Insert plain text....
Can also use [font] [size] etc to set as desired.

[p]

Links (example)

[font size="4" face="arial, sans-serif" color="#000000"] (this options can be changed as desired)    [b] The Cool Group [/b][/font][br]
        [a href="http://insertthelinktotheotherpagehere.blogspot.com/">Insert what you want link button to say...this will only be coloured text, not a pretty button [/a][/font]

Do that link thing twice.

[/body]

That should do it.
Very simple design though, sorry.
I can tell you how to do bkgd colour and that too.

I'd be more help if I could find my freakin stuff.

Does this help?

That's perfect, thank you soooo much!!! :hug:

I can't use pretty things - colours might influence the responses, believe it or not.

ruffian said:

who's going to McGill? Great school :up: I know some people on the faculty there.

You know some people on the faculty everywhere.
You're popular. :love:

Did I tell you my uni apprently won a competiton against havard and UCLa for some crazy scientist who does stem cell research?

Aren't we just special.

:p

ruffian said:

Mucca got into McGill and she leaves next week. I'm so excited for her! :hyper:

I promised to send her care packages, since I've all ready done the gone away to college thing and I know hte value of ramen, instant oatmeal, and easy mac and cheese. I gotta take my ex-girlfreind to her new dorm at VCU on the of this month. We're gonna throw some clothes into trash bags since we've not seen the actual dorms yet and she doens't have a car.

MBS said:

You know some people on the faculty everywhere.
You're popular. :love:

Did I tell you my uni apprently won a competiton against havard and UCLa for some crazy scientist who does stem cell research?

Aren't we just special.

:p

hey, that's great. your school *is* special. I need to come lecture :wink:

ruffian said:

my jeans are fitting much better (i.e., i can zip them, breathe normally, and sit down...hehehe) but i swear, every half pound is just a struggle. Blech. I ran 3.5 miles today and did 20 minutes of weights, and i've been good about getting to the gym four days a week--plus the polo pono exercise, though that is one hold till next week. anyway, thanks for the encouragement :hug:

I once ate perfectly and worked out daily for 2 months, and didn't lose a pound...but I went down about two sizes, was toned, and felt great. Still, when the scales aren't reflecting your hard work, it's discouraging. :(

yay for Mucca!!!!!

SG, i have a serious addiction to popcorn. i eat it everyday!

DG, why do you hate being a girl? We don't get traffic tickets as often as I guys and we get to have breasts! :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

That's perfect, thank you soooo much!!! :hug:

I can't use pretty things - colours might influence the responses, believe it or not.

Type that up and tell me how it looks.
(I didn't actually check :lol: )
If you wsnt adjustments just give a shout.
For example, if you want your text or titles centered. Just use [centre].....blah blah [/centre]
Pretty easy stuff.
Bold ...
Italic ....
Underline ....

Just like interland.

No colours?

How sad. :sad:

Kinda like the loss of my stuff. Why can't I find it? *pouts*

Glad I could help. :hug:

What else did you need?
I'll try and work it out. :)

Bri, i need you to go back to the pic i posted of Bryan and Bono and use the magnifying glass to read what it says under Bryan's name on his tag... "crew"?

ruffian said:
yay for Mucca!!!!!

SG, i have a serious addiction to popcorn. i eat it everyday!

DG, why do you hate being a girl? We don't get traffic tickets as often as I guys and we get to have breasts! :hyper:

I know! I'm so proud of my Near Clone! *sniffles* I miss her all ready! Gonna have to let her go to study! Not a worry for me this semester. I gave up class to go see The Boys in Detroit.

MBS said:

Yes.

Yes you do.

Come...come....come........

You know you want to!!

Please? :flirt:

the mere thought of it...makes me want to burst into laughter. could you *imagine* I'd be snorting everytime I looked at you! I wish you were in my class this year, though. My colleague has my picture on her door of me and Bono, and she said all the students love it...but only *you* could appreciate it in that special Pleba way.

MBS said:

Type that up and tell me how it looks.
(I didn't actually check :lol: )
If you wsnt adjustments just give a shout.
For example, if you want your text or titles centered. Just use [centre].....blah blah [/centre]
Pretty easy stuff.
Bold ...
Italic ....
Underline ....

Just like interland.

No colours?

How sad. :sad:

Kinda like the loss of my stuff. Why can't I find it? *pouts*

Glad I could help. :hug:

What else did you need?
I'll try and work it out. :)

Sorry you can't find your stuff. :( Hopefully it's just misplaced in some file. :hug:

For the html, that's it, thanks. :)

Now, if you could just type out a detailed description of my study, including rationale, objectives and hypotheses, as well as a 100 word description for laypeople, that would be awesome. :wink:

ruffian said:

Having breasts is highly overrated, especially when you have to go to specialty shops to get bras :madspit: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Sorry you can't find your stuff. :( Hopefully it's just misplaced in some file. :hug:

For the html, that's it, thanks. :)

Now, if you could just type out a detailed description of my study, including rationale, objectives and hypotheses, as well as a 100 word description for laypeople, that would be awesome. :wink:

I can help you with a sentence of it!! :hyper:

Laypeople they lay. :D

There, you have 3 words down, only 97 to go! :happy:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom