Pleban Girls and Guys Party - Taking over the world!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Thanks, checking it out now!! :) :hug:

BTW, since you were so helpful on this, would you happen to know what my hypothesis is? :lmao:

I seriously really dont have one, except in the vaguest of terms, but I have to think up something to BS the ethics committee.

Hypothesis:
Bono is really hot and makes people happy.

Wait, we know that to be true...

Doesn't mean we can't test it. :wink:

Why can't I find my Cad stuff? :sad:
I want to see my awesome animations again!!

I suppose it would help if I could recall what it's saved as.....

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

Just to clarify, I'm saying that they couldn't keep up with her, and she did them in. :sexywink:

are you suggesting I :censored: them to death? :lmao:

CeeCee, I can't see what order they are in but, the collection are Australopithecus afarensis, Australopithecus Bosei, Neanderthal, and archaic Homo sapien.

:reject: see, i am a dork!

ruffian said:

are you suggesting I :censored them to death? :lmao:

CeeCee, I can't see what order they are in but, the collection are Australopithecus afarensis, Australopithecus Bosei, Neanderthal, and archaic Homo sapien.

That, or perhaps they did something to incur your wrath. Or maybe some of each. :hmm:

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm such a bad girl. I'm eating chicken wings at almost 11 o'clock. :shame: :reject:

but you're doing something right, so the occasional slip won't hurt :hug:

Speaking of avatars... SG, could you do me a favour? I'm pretty sure I have the second pic on the left (the one with the smug "yes I am a rock God" expression), but I'm not sure where.. if you know where you got that pic from could you resize it for me?

newadamwallwallpaperbySG.jpg

Yes, this is one of your wallpapers - and it's my current desktop :giggle:

ruffian said:

are you suggesting I :censored: them to death? :lmao:

Ooohhhh!

If I weren't all ready in a committed drooling relationship I'd be :drool: all over you right now! Skulls! If you're a dork I'm one too. :lol: After all I drool all over Edge when he's at his dorkiest.

Dorkiness must be an aphrodesiac to me.

sorry girls, the computer died, and yes, it's still broken and crashes all the time.

Oh, the picture from earlier...Wild emailed it to me earlier.

:love: :love: :love: :love:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

keep that champagne cold honey--i'll be there soon!!!!!!!!

daygloeyes2 said:

I know. But whenever I do, I beat myself up over it. :sigh:

I had chinese food last night. And pizza Saturday night. :reject:

DG i'm the worst to give advice on this given the size of my ass, but remember that it's the choices you make *most* of the time that make a difference. i think if you want to indulge, enjoy and don't be guilty, cause then you don't even get the pleasure out of it!

ruffian said:
sorry girls, the computer died, and yes, it's still broken and crashes all the time.

Oh, the picture from earlier...Wild emailed it to me earlier.

:love: :love: :love: :love:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

keep that champagne cold honey--i'll be there soon!!!!!!!!
I noticed the champagne too...thought of you and grinned. :)

ruffian said:

DG i'm the worst to give advice on this given the size of my ass, but remember that it's the choices you make *most* of the time that make a difference. i think if you want to indulge, enjoy and don't be guilty, cause then you don't even get the pleasure out of it!

I know. Thanks. :hug:

And if you think your ass is big, then what does that make mine? Enormous? :laugh:

VintagePunk said:

I noticed the champagne too...thought of you and grinned. :)

:hug: i'm gonna need some serious coaching from you girls in toronto. i gotta cinch the deal! but when i see him i have the urge to throw up and/or run away. we'll chat strategy :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

I know. But whenever I do, I beat myself up over it. :sigh:

I had chinese food last night. And pizza Saturday night. :reject:

I agree with Ruff, it's the day-to-day things, not slip-ups that make a big difference. Plus, you're in "eating healthy mode" so you've probably eating even your non-diet foods in moderation.

And i know you don't believe this, but trust me - at your age, your metabolism can handle it better than mine can. :)

:hmm: I need a snack now, too :drool: What do I want?

Well, I really Want an Adam/Larry sandwhich, but I don't think thats gonna happen (tonight :wink: ).....

:hmm: I'm going to hunt and gather in the kitchen. BRB

Back
Top Bottom