PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - Keep On Rockin' In The Free World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:

drea that sucks :madspit:

have you had to wait in all day aswell :grumpy: :hug:

Yeah.. Well, I could've gone out and just left my key in the special lockbox on the front door, but I'd rather not leave my key in there until I absolutely have to (ie, Tuesday when I go to Listowel for the Spinrite Tent Sale - yay yarn! :giggle: ). I mean, I agreed to the lockbox thing, but I'm a little paranoid about losing my key - which is a bad combination *g*

I "snuck out" between about 2:20 and 2:55 or so, as the first showing I'd been told about was supposedly from 1-2. As that was the information I was given, I don't think I would've been blamed, given there wasn't a showing scheduled again - as far as I knew - until 7:30. *looks at clock, grumbles again* Good thing I don't have plans for tonight...

bonoishot said:

awww how hot is it where you are?

it was warmish today, i sunbathed for a bit but it wasnt too hot :wink:

It shot up to 90 degrees at 9 this morning and it's still scorching hot. Supposedly there's a storm coming. But they just peter out. Wimpy storms! :angry:

did i hear something about a whip

:shifty:

:drool:

ive not caught up on ita ll yet but from what ive read i can defo see where you where coming from :wink:

and yay im sobering up a bit

*goes to get some anadin and water to prevent hangover* :lol:

Well, I just shut and locked my door - I think ten mins after the end time I was given for a showing's fair... Besides, according to the paper the real estate agent showed me last week when I met him, I'm only obligated to let people into my apt between 8am and 8pm (barring emergencies or what have you - they can only schedule appointments between those times).

Where's VP? OMG she'd love this picture. :lmao:

suit_bear.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom