PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - Keep On Rockin' In The Free World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
I went shopping today ( a big deal around here as it takes more than an hour to get to a mall of any sort ) and got Pop finally, and I found the Single for 'Please' on which CD is included Please, Where the strees have no name, With or without you, and staring at the sun all performed live in 1997 :rockon:

I have that single! I love it! :D

Oh and Em... I still couldn't do the ZooTV thing you sent me. :yikes: sorry! :reject:

U2Girl1978 said:

I have that single! I love it! :D

Oh and Em... I still couldn't do the ZooTV thing you sent me. :yikes: sorry! :reject:

That's alright. I figured out I can zip the whole concert together! :hyper: So I'll just zip the show and upload it to YSI. YSI has been screwy lately, so I'll try it tonight. And I have alot of other shows too if you want them. :)

daygloeyes2 said:

That's alright. I figured out I can zip the whole concert together! :hyper: So I'll just zip the show and upload it to YSI. YSI has been screwy lately, so I'll try it tonight. And I have alot of other shows too if you want them. :)

Yay!! That would be so awesome. Thanks! :hug:

Rock on, y'all. :rockon:

Well, it's 10 p.m. on a Saturday. I'm too broke to go anywhere and it's too late to go out to meet my earlybird friends. So here I am! Hello, PLEBAns!

bonoishot said:

ooohs i forgot about passengers :reject:

i need to buy that

:lol:

god i should go to bed soon

its 3am :yawn:

3 a.m.! Why, bonoishot, that's nothing! I was here until, what seven this morning? :wink:

Yes, it's official. I have no life outside of the Intenet. :reject:

yummyadamtoes.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
We're supposed to have a life outside the internet? :ohmy: :uhoh:

:hug: Goodnight Jem and Jules :wave:

SG!

Well, I didn't have a real life today. Still doing that I-finished-my-degree-so-now-I'm-goofing-off-thing. Spent the morning sleeping and missing a morning dental appointment I really needed to keep. :yikes: Then I surfed the 'net for fanfic research. Then wrote and edited said fic. Now I'm here.

Last edited:
Good evening ladies and Gentleman. :wink: :wave:

I need hot Edge pics, STAT! I just got off the phone with Mr. Cat and for some reason not currently known to the free world he thought it would be a good idea to have my family and his family together, at once, in a small space, for an extended period of time. :mad: I told him don't be calling me later and crying about how their bitch arses didn't behave. I told my Sister in law who answered the phone that she should start drinking now and fast. :lol: I knew there was a reason I stayed home. :laugh: Our families together is like throwing June and Ward Cleaver in an cell with the Mason family. Eventually either someones gonna cry or die. :lol:

jobob said:
And I suppose I oughta post the fic soon too ... :giggle:

:laugh: You've gotten more accomplised than I have, I'm afraid :hug: I did get my CD's though, and some quality time in with the family :)

Oh and Sami, My Nephew is 14 and when I was talking about the fact that I had friends in this forum who were 15 and 16 years old, he was wondering if they might be interested in exchanging the occasional E-mail / chatting on MSN once in awhile. He doesn't get to be online as much but he really likes it and wants to meet people from other areas of the country and stuff. It's no biggie if you're not interested, but I told him I'd ask a couple of people in High school if they would want to do that :) DG, too, of course. But he's a Freshman, and I know You're a senior... sometimes that can seem like a huge age difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom