PLEBAn Girls (and Guys) Party - Harry Dragon, Hidden Potter (with credit to VP)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jem i lost TJ today! he ran away :huh:

hes back now tho but he got out of the back garden and was off up the road iwas freaking out! but somone saw him and it was hell trying toget him in without his lead cos he kept pulling me arm off and strangling himself lol!

chris cooked dinner tonight, well he did a chicken caserole for himself with wedges and offered me some, so i had some and ireally wish i hadnt cos me stomach has been giving me hell all nite! :mad: :huh: think that means i ave to cut all meet out for a while now :madspit:

bonoishot said:

slane:hyper:

beach balls :drool:

am just uploading our live 8 pics to photobucket

mucca :hug: how are you?

I'm fine thanks :hug:
Going out for dinner at the Cactus Club tonight with my best friend before she goes off to vacation. :(

Slane :drool: I love that DVD.
I love the part when B goes: "All I want is :censored:ing you man" :lol:

you can see me on this. there is a yellow arm on the left side, then a woman with white sleeved t-shirt then someone looking VERY happy, ME :drool:

meandbatlive8.jpg

im next to the woman in pic, i look kinda glum, missing B already :lol:rach is just behind me to the left waving her arm infront of her face
meandrachlive8.jpg

last pic, between martis legs yo u see a girls in a blue top and to the left of me rach has her irish flag round her

meandrachmarti.jpg

Last edited:
bonoishot said:
you can see me on this. there is a yellow arm on the left side, then a woman with white sleeved t-shirt then someone looking VERY happy, ME :drool:

meandbatlive8.jpg

im next to the woman in pic, i look kinda glum, missing B already :lol:rach is just behind me to the left waving her arm infront of her face
meandrachlive8.jpg

last pic, between martis legs yo u see a girls in a blue top and to the left of me rach has her irish flag round her

jem there is only two pics up!

lol yeh u can see me screaming me head off behing jemma at bono! haha! me mouth is open and ready :wink: :drool:

rachie said:
Jem i lost TJ today! he ran away :huh:

hes back now tho but he got out of the back garden and was off up the road iwas freaking out! but somone saw him and it was hell trying toget him in without his lead cos he kept pulling me arm off and strangling himself lol!

chris cooked dinner tonight, well he did a chicken caserole for himself with wedges and offered me some, so i had some and ireally wish i hadnt cos me stomach has been giving me hell all nite! :mad: :huh: think that means i ave to cut all meet out for a while now :madspit:

:ohmy: aww so glad you got him back :hug::hug:

that dog is a nutter :lol:

rachie said:

jem there is only two pics up!

lol yeh u can see me screaming me head off behing jemma at bono! haha! me mouth is open and ready :wink: :drool:

i'm always like that :evil:

:lmao:

there are 3 pics up now, i edited it :lol:

GG wedges are like potatoes in a skin in wedge shapes (bad description :reject: maybe rach can do better :lol: )

bonoishot said:

I KNOW :mad: :mad: an di do mean disrespect, i'd never do this to a friend!! i have a feeling im never gonna get it back :sad: :sad: :huh: and if i dont get it back im never going to see nicky,shane and co again:|

dont talk rubbish! u will get it back! and u wil see nix again! - ill invite u to the weddin of me and dave :drool:

ok joking apart u will get that money off her! its stealing else!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom