PLEBAn Girls (and Guys) Party - Harry Dragon, Hidden Potter (with credit to VP)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
Hi everybody!! :wave: I hope everyone had a nice day.

I found out my neighbor died yesterday; he had cancer and by the time they found out (only 3 months ago), all they could do was keep him as comfortable as possible. I feel so badly for his wife, because she's without him now. She's sort of a loud lady, and I used to get annoyed when she'd laugh really loudly and all...but now I'm so ashamed I ever felt that way, and the last 3 months whenever I heard her laugh it made me happy to know she was having a good time in spite of it all...

Anyway, it's good to be with the PLEBA girls now!
Diane :hug:
I'm so sorry to hear about that. It really puts things in perspective when someone dies--i try to appreciate every single day, but unfortunately, often get caught up in all the little stuff. So this is a reminder. Don't be ashamed of the feelings you had; it isn't worth beating yourself up. Sometimes people can be annoying!

ruffian said:

Diane :hug:
I'm so sorry to hear about that. It really puts things in perspective when someone dies--i try to appreciate every single day, but unfortunately, often get caught up in all the little stuff. So this is a reminder. Don't be ashamed of the feelings you had; it isn't worth beating yourself up. Sometimes people can be annoying!

Thanks, Ruff. :hug:

It's so hard not to get caught in little stuff, like petty squabbles at the workplace--the library has its share of those! But there's always something good about every day, I believe. Especially nature--rainstorms are beautiful when you're inside, watching them and not getting wet!

Diane L said:

Thanks, Ruff. :hug:

It's so hard not to get caught in little stuff, like petty squabbles at the workplace--the library has its share of those! But there's always something good about every day, I believe. Especially nature--rainstorms are beautiful when you're inside, watching them and not getting wet!

:laugh: i went riding today and one minute it looked a little cloudy...the next i was getting drenched! then the thunder freaked out my horse, so it became a bit of a wild ride. we got back to the barn fast :wink:

I just glanced at the setlist but didn't look through the thread...sometimes Interferencers do get squabbly....

Yes, one of the reasons I moved here was to indulge my equine fixation--helluvalot cheaper doing it here than when I lived in Chicago.

(why, when I am dieting, are there features on the evening news about hershey's kisses?? :banghead: not fair! )

ruffian said:
I just glanced at the setlist but didn't look through the thread...sometimes Interferencers do get squabbly....

Yes, one of the reasons I moved here was to indulge my equine fixation--helluvalot cheaper doing it here than when I lived in Chicago.

(why, when I am dieting, are there features on the evening news about hershey's kisses?? :banghead: not fair! )

I feel your pain. I'm on a diet too.:hug: I was at 7-11 after dinner and saw Ben and Jerry's ice cream. The temptation was too strong to resist. :drool:

ruffian said:

OMG! hershey kisses :drool: :drool: :drool: i love them!
not had them in er...3yrs ithink it is now since i was in CA visiting me family there but

HERSHEY BARS!:drool: i dont like american choc and candy much except for that! lol

rachie said:

lol! u really were gunna be riding a wild horse [yep my attempt at humour!]
:lol: who wants to ride my wild horse??? hehehe. not me :yikes:

Diane L said:
Hi everybody!! :wave: I hope everyone had a nice day.

I found out my neighbor died yesterday; he had cancer and by the time they found out (only 3 months ago), all they could do was keep him as comfortable as possible. I feel so badly for his wife, because she's without him now. She's sort of a loud lady, and I used to get annoyed when she'd laugh really loudly and all...but now I'm so ashamed I ever felt that way, and the last 3 months whenever I heard her laugh it made me happy to know she was having a good time in spite of it all...

Anyway, it's good to be with the PLEBA girls now!

I'm so sorry to hear that. :sad: :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I feel your pain. I'm on a diet too.:hug: I was at 7-11 after dinner and saw Ben and Jerry's ice cream. The temptation was too strong to resist. :drool:

:hug: i was doing great until the last week I spent in Denmark and Dublin and London. Alli and I once made a taxi driver pull over for an emergency chocolate stop at like, 2 in the morning. we at so much junk. Getting jeans on my fat butt has turned into an athletic event :wink:

ruffian said:

:hug: i was doing great until the last week I spent in Denmark and Dublin and London. Alli and I once made a taxi driver pull over for an emergency chocolate stop at like, 2 in the morning. we at so much junk. Getting jeans on my fat butt has turned into an athletic event :wink:

:scratch: tries to think how Ruff thinks she's overweight

You look sunning in London...

chocolate :drool: I spent an hour and half at the gym today in additon to an adventurous ride...you'd think a little chocolate wouldn't hurt............. but no, i'm staying strong. i'd best go eat dinner, girls. back soon :wave:
wild, you are too kind. :hug:

ruffian said:

Diets suck-ass :madspit:

I'm not on one lol, ive just stopped eating haha i cant be bothered with it!

I'm wasting away to a warehouse :sigh: :wink:

ruffian said:
chocolate :drool: I spent an hour and half at the gym today in additon to an adventurous ride...you'd think a little chocolate wouldn't hurt............. but no, i'm staying strong. i'd best go eat dinner, girls. back soon :wave:
wild, you are too kind. :hug:

ive given up totally i really have i eat loadsa f ruit and veg and healthy stuff but i cant cut out the junk:huh:

when i started at aldi i was a but plumpish for me then i lost losada weight fast cos i was walking to work and its really pyhsical work but ive started eating more now so its come back on, PLUS now im gettin muscles on me arms im heavier than ive ever been:huh:
which is ok if it meant i was loosing thes size onthe butt...but....im not! lol!

mmmmmmmmmmmm ive got water melon for breakie :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom