Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party - Exchanging vows, numbers and hand sanitizer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Quick! What were Avril Lavigne's last three charting singles??

Kidding! Even we're ashamed of her. :wink:

You oughta be. :giggle:

Quote:
Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~

He can only come in if he can sing three songs from Happiness is a Fish.

Or Happiness is Not a Fish You Can Catch by OLP.

They made our whole car sing BNL the last time I crossed the border ... :hmm:

:hug: Hey Russty

I'm just watching the news - this past weekend two sister (ages 11 and 14) went into a local river to try and save a friend who lost their footing and the friend made it out but both of the girls drowned. It took five days before the search and rescue team recovered their bodies. Tonight they had a memorial service for them at the park where they went into the river. Thei mother was on the news, delivering a speech or eulogy or whatever you want to call it, saying how proud she was of them and that they were her heroes. :sad: :heart:

the rockin edge said:
i've got a brand new passport now :drool:

:shifty:

So do I. My very first one. I wanna go somewhere! :hyper:

But I'm stuck here! Buried in work all summer! I can't go anywhere! This is so not fair!

:scream:

:hug: to everyone

I'm doing good. I had a really good day. Went and bought some new supplies for work, went out to dinner with the family, and just got back from grocery shopping which is always an adventure now trying to find new vegetarian stuff.

How is everyone doing?

SG that is so sad! :heart: They announced on the news here tonight that we had our first drowning of the summer here yesterday. :( A man who was fishing lost his footing and fell into a lake here and drowned, cuz he could not swim. If he had been wearing a life jacket he probably would have lived. :sad:

Sorry :reject: I didn't mean to be a downer :reject: I was just typing as I watched - I didn't even think about it :uhoh:

:uhoh:

Um - everyone want to know what kind of undies I have on? :flirt: :lmao:

the worst part of it all is (and I don't know that this is true, but my father says it said this in the newspaper) the friend was only playing, trying to coax them in to go swimming with her after they had said they didn't feel like swimming :yikes:

Again, I didn't read it myself and the local newspaper here isn't exactly well known for it's journalistic superiority

Sad_Girl said:
the worst part of it all is (and I don't know that this is true, but my father says it said this in the newspaper) the friend was only playing, trying to coax them in to go swimming with her after they had said they didn't feel like swimming :yikes:

Again, I didn't read it myself and the local newspaper here isn't exactly well known for it's journalistic superiority

:( I really hope that isn't true. But if it is, the girl must feel terrible.

Back
Top Bottom