Pleban girls (and guys) Party - decisions, decisions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
funnily enough, Cat looks more like Dilana :lol:

anyway - I've been spending too much time with Cat today :shifty: :lol:

I'm good, Sami, how are you?

just uploading a couple of sims things

DGMatthew.jpg

Hi girls :hug: SG thank you for the latest Sims update. I needed something to cheer me up. I go back to school tomorrow and even though i have friends there and a great support system as well, im a nervous wreck. :sigh:

DG :hug:

I'm sorry you have to go through this mess with your school :sad: but you're strong and fiesty, I know you'll get through it :yes: :heart: I'll be saying a prayer that it goes well for you, too

Sad_Girl said:
Ah, school! the fun never ends! :rolleyes

:hug glad to have you back D

have you gotten any reading done lately? :shifty

I know! It's just fun frolicking! Nothing better than looking up timetables to get one excited. :happy:

:|

Am I whiney if I really really don't want to be sitting in a classroom at 9:30 tommorrow?
Too early! :yawn: :lol:

:shifty:
Not as much as I like :sad:, but it's already packed in my knapsack to fill my spares tommorrow :drool:

DG :hug::heart:
I wish things had worked out better, and the school hadn't been such a pain. :slant: But tomorrow will be fine hun.

I got my schedule today and I was so pissed. My theology teacher from last year(who I absolutely loved) had requested to have me in his class again when he found out I was coming back. And do I have him? No! :madwife:

daygloeyes2 said:
I got my schedule today and I was so pissed. My theology teacher from last year(who I absolutely loved) had requested to have me in his class again when he found out I was coming back. And do I have him? No! :madwife:

Surely you can switch into his class?
I'm sure he'd help you with that.

having teacher request you :love:
:reject:

M. I miss you! :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom