Pleban girls (and guys) Party - decisions, decisions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uhm...this guy?

sonny-bono.jpg

:lmao::lol::lmao:

:yikes: Ouch that sucks!

:scream: I wanna have me own Bonoshades too!

:sigh: I do need to win the lottery or something... so many things to buy, so little money..

Galeongirl said:
:yikes: Ouch that sucks!

:scream: I wanna have me own Bonoshades too!

:sigh: I do need to win the lottery or something... so many things to buy, so little money..

Actually those were cheap (about 10% of the real-deal price) replicas but still very well done!
I miss wearing them...:(
Especially in the summer.

I was buying the blue ones but they were scratched and luckily for me, the color isn't too gentle on your eyes even if they sold in stores.
Imagine what damage a pair of blue fake glasses can do then!

ETA:
Gray, brown, green and yellow are the best colors to wear.
Orange, blue,purple,pink, red and so on are not as safe colors as the others.

Last edited:
if i wear my pink ones in the sun for a few hours, when i take them off everything looks green :crack:

How odd :lmao:
So, everyone looks like this then?
marsian.jpg

I guess it's the same effect as when you're sunbathing and close your eyes... when you open them again after a while, everyone is looking green...

Last edited:
:lol: i dunno, i wore them for a whole day a few weeks ago and took them off and was like "woah :ohmy: :eek: "

Speaking of odd things, has anyone found out if the U2 IMAX movie is ever going to be released sometime soon or not?

Willie wrote about it on Feb. 6th...It's been a 7 months since then...

ETA:
even more odd:
u2log.com:

U2 to record with Green Day ?

* fabienne // 6-09-06 // 07:19 PM // full post // Comments

Well, that is what Bono told this afternoon over the phone to Michka Assayas - author of the book “Bono on Bono”. Bono sang an old Skids song to him, explaining that U2 is to record it soon with Green Day.

He also told Michka that everything is fine with Rick Rubin, and that they are all still working in London for another three weeks. Apparently, most of the work is being done out of the studio for the moment: Rick Rubin is expecting U2 to hold “extraordinary songs” before actually recording them. This approach, which seems to be more “artistic” than “scientific”, may put The Edge in a brand new situation.

This phone call follows a funny episode that happened yesterday night, during the Zoo TV DVD launching event at the Olympia theater in Paris. As the special guest of the night, Michka was passionately answering questions on stage when he suddenly decided to call Bono on his cell phone - was he inspired by the Zoo TV phone calls Bono used to make at the time? Anyway, the audience had an opportunity to leave a huge screaming message on Bono’s voice mail.
Bono kindly called Michka back today, insuring him that he would definitely have picked up the phone if he had been able to.

(Many thanks to Michka for this news.)

:lol: what do you expect me to? sunbathe with my face in the sand?

:hmm: as far as I know, that hurts your nose...

I've no clue about the IMAX movie, but I'll figure that, sicne Slane was released 2 years after the actual concert, they'll save either Buenos Aires or Milan for that... then ofcourse, there's the little vid of A Day In The Life Of Edge..

Galeongirl said:
:no: GOD NO! Not U2 and Green Day!

ack, I really dislike green day!

Hopefully that will be a side-project.
U2 never had guests on their records, right?

If you don't count Passengers or the
Mick Jagger Stuck in a moment version that never was released.

I Hope so too! ugh... I liked old green day... (well, at least Basket Case) but new green day... puhleaaaze :barf:

but I guess the 'mainstream' will like it, since green day is popular in america...

*does best BonoFan impersonation*
:bow: WE LOVE YOU SIMON!!!!! :love::drool::combust:

:flirt::sexywink: good night then, I'll go to bed soon aswell Ithink... gotta finish reading this fic :)drool: )

:wave: till tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom