Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party - Celebrating Bono's B-day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I am WAY too invested in this. I've wanted L/L for 5 1/2 years, and now they turn Luke into a complete dumbass. Arrrrgh!!!! :mad:

My thoughts exactly. :sad:

Molly - thanks so much for that pic!! :lmao: :lmao: Oh wow. That's hilarious! :lmao:

OMG 1010 WINS! that's the NY radio station! :lmao:

VP :hug: It went alright...the multiple choice was harder than we thought it would be but it was still OK, and the essays were sooo easy. :bow: But I confused a heuristic with an algorithm (how the hell did I do that?) so that part of one essay is wrong. I'm sure I passed psych! I hope so. :uhoh:

Enviro was another story, but at least it wasn't just me who thought it was hard! :lol: Every single person was like "hmm...I maybe knew 10 questions" :| The essays were pretty easy though (except one) so hopefully I passed that. If I did, I JUST passed. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Wild, I have to go. :(

Molly, Sarah is in her school's concert band and jazz band, and their spring concert is tonight. I know it's not very motherly to say, but I wish it weren't tonight. I feel like chilling at home...and plus, a good majority of the concert is painful to listen to. The concert band sucks, the choirs suck...the jazz band is amazing though. Sarah agrees with all this and she doesn't even want to be in the concert band, but it's a requirement if she wants to be in jazz band (which are a smaller group of more advanced players, who play better music).

Sarah:love:

I'm sure you can daydream :shifty: whilst sitting there :lol:

Molly Bloom said:
wow
v.jpg

just...wow

:ohmy:

:huh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Back
Top Bottom