Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party - Celebrating Bono's B-day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Hi VP! :hug: Thanks.

Yeah, I managed to see GG. :sad:

I couldn't even get upset. I was cheering for her. It needed to be said. :| And I think maybe I'm projecting, or identifying with her a little too much...

Rory and Logan were quite touching though. Got a little teary, then, but then again, I've always liked them together.

VintagePunk said:

I couldn't even get upset. I was cheering for her. It needed to be said. :| And I think maybe I'm projecting, or identifying with her a little too much...

Rory and Logan were quite touching though. Got a little teary, then, but then again, I've always liked them together.

I'm so glad Lorelai said what she did. I agree - it was high time SOMEBODY got some backbone and called on the crappiness that was their relationship.

I liked the R/L storyline, even though I'm not a fan of Logan. The end made me tear up too.

Did you catch the U2 reference?! :hyper: :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

I'm so glad Lorelai said what she did. I agree - it was high time SOMEBODY got some backbone and called on the crappiness that was their relationship.

I liked the R/L storyline, even though I'm not a fan of Logan. The end made me tear up too.

Did you catch the U2 reference?! :hyper: :lol:

I did!!! Despite the crap from this season, I :heart: that show. :)

VintagePunk said:

I did!!! Despite the crap from this season, I :heart: that show. :)

:yes: Me too. It will be interesting to see where the show will go next season now that Amy and Dan are gone. It's still one of my favourite shows, even though it sometimes makes me mad! :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

:yes: Me too. It will be interesting to see where the show will go next season now that Amy and Dan are gone. It's still one of my favourite shows, even though it sometimes makes me mad! :lol:

They've killed L/L for me. :| I just don't care anymore. :| That said, I know they're going to end up together eventually, probably at the beginning of next season. :shrug:

And the message board I read pisses me off. Some people are dissing my Lorelai. :mad: :shame:

ThoraSEB said:

Oh lord, which season are you guys on? Who's Amy, and who's Dan? And over here, Lorelei is all hyped about the wedding date :lol:

Don't worry though, I love the show, but I never manage to stay away from spoilers... :reject:

VintagePunk said:

They've killed L/L for me. :| I just don't care anymore. :| That said, I know they're going to end up together eventually, probably at the beginning of next season. :shrug:

And the message board I read pisses me off. Some people are dissing my Lorelai. :mad: :shame:

I'm almost at the point of not caring about L/L. I just don't know any more. :(

What message board do you read?

JezSnape said:

Oh lord, which season are you guys on? Who's Amy, and who's Dan? And over here, Lorelei is all hyped about the wedding date :lol:

Don't worry though, I love the show, but I never manage to stay away from spoilers... :reject:
You watch too?? :hyper:

Last night was the finale of the 6th season.

JezSnape said:

Last night Season 6 just wrapped up. Amy & Dan are the creators/producers/writers/cool people who thought up the show. I could be getting their titles totally wrong, but they were awesome! They left the show because they couldn't negotiate their contract with the head honchos. :sad:

Hi Dis! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom