PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - Bringing Bono For VP's Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Girls! :hug:

Jules, great news. Are you doing it soon? and i saw the thread title but don't have time to read through all the posts. is it near VP's birthday?

ruffian said:
Hi Girls! :hug:

Jules, great news. Are you doing it soon? and i saw the thread title but don't have time to read through all the posts. is it near VP's birthday?

In two weeks. :) He has to give his job two weeks notice and I have to straighten out the apartment. :ohmy:

U2Girl1978 said:

Yes most definitely.

this is the first time I have ever lived with a guy. And being with him feels right. I can picture us together for a really long time. :)

I'm glad to hear you're happy. :hug: :heart:

SG, my mother called the doctor multiple times this morning and this afternoon but he couldn't come to the phone for a few minutes to let her know. :rolleyes: :madspit: So the wait continues. :sigh:

I just found the birthday thread. Our baby is growing up :sad:

:laugh:

Jules, how long have you guys been dating? And it's GREAT to feel that this is someone you could be with a long time.

ruffian said:
I just found the birthday thread. Our baby is growing up :sad:

:laugh:

Jules, how long have you guys been dating? And it's GREAT to feel that this is someone you could be with a long time.

Well we haven't been dating that long but I've known him for awhile.

daygloeyes2 said:

SG, my mother called the doctor multiple times this morning and this afternoon but he couldn't come to the phone for a few minutes to let her know. :rolleyes: :madspit: So the wait continues. :sigh:

DG I can't believe it! The freakin' nurse should be able to tell your mom test results over the fun. that is just awful. I'm so, so sorry :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

Jeez this doc better not be screwing around. I really hope it's good news! :hug:

ruffian said:

DG I can't believe it! The freakin' nurse should be able to tell your mom test results over the fun. that is just awful. I'm so, so sorry :hug:

The nurse wasn't in today. :sigh: And he couldn't take a few minutes between patients to let my mother know. :|

Diane L said:
Oh, Jules, that's wonderful news!!! I hope you both have a happy time together. :hug:

Ruff, I'm going to the Sachs speech near NYU that Bono's introducing!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
YAY DIANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm so excited for you! :hyper: you especially need this given that you aren't getting to all the shows you want :hug: I want to hear every single detail about it when you get back! It's in early October, right?

ruffian said:
YAY DIANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm so excited for you! :hyper: you especially need this given that you aren't getting to all the shows you want :hug: I want to hear every single detail about it when you get back! It's in early October, right?

October 5!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: The start of a week and a half of U2 MANIA in MANHATTAN!!!!! :hyper:

DG, I'd be sooooooooo pissed. And it's true, doctors can really be jerks. :madspit:

Jules, you have tons to look forward to :up:

daygloeyes2 said:

:hug: I hope you find out soon....

Back
Top Bottom