PLEBAN Girls (and Guys) - Out Of Control and riding Fast Cars in Toronto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From Wednesday's show...he was right in front of us sooooo often!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

DSC00520.jpg

Hi VP!!!!!! I just saw your pic with Bono!!!! :love: :D :heart:

I'm sooo excited reading about you all! I wish we could see you both togethar from the front! Have you others?

Do you know if Wild&Jem got to meet them?

Hi&bye Mucca! :wave: Sorry i just missed you! :(

susanp6 said:
Hi VP!!!!!! I just saw your pic with Bono!!!! :love: :D :heart:

I'm sooo excited reading about you all! I wish we could see you both togethar from the front! Have you others?

Do you know if Wild&Jem got to meet them?

Hi&bye Mucca! :wave: Sorry i just missed you! :(

Hi!!!!

No pics of me and him from the front, but I have several others from the meeting of him just before me, and just after me, and of him signing my book (but I'm not in the last one).

He offered to sign the book, I wasn't even going to ask him....I thought the poster, and him personalizing it for me was enough. My God, that man is soooooo awesome. He asked my name. :heart: :love:

And when he's doing the meeting thing, he doesn't usually personalize, it would take too long. I'm not sure what made him ask me, but I'm soooooo honoured that he did!! :happy:

Wild and Jem have seen him, but no meetin yet, unless they met him today, which is very possible. *everything crossed for them* And if they didn't today, I'm sure they will in Chicago. :yes:

VintagePunk said:
Flllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*jumps on her* I miss you!!!!!!! :sad:

I want you to come to Chicago!!!! *pout*

I know!!!! :sad: :sigh: I actually cried today. :reject: Can you say loser :lol: I get so emotional after these shows are over and leaving you girls was even worse. I had such an amazing time yesterday and it was too bad we didn't get to hang out for longer. It's ok though, it's an excuse to have a PLEBA reunion in the near future when the tour is over.

I just wanted to say you and Sarah were so incredibly sweet, exactly the way I pictured :heart:

Your pic with B is amazing!!!! :drool: I am so jealous!!

That's great VP!!!! Can't wait to see the pix!

Wish i'd been there :(

Fly!!!! :wave: Did you meet them too? Were you all at the front of GA with Bri?

FlyYourKite said:

I know!!!! :sad: :sigh: I actually cried today. :reject: Can you say loser :lol: I get so emotional after these shows are over and leaving you girls was even worse. I had such an amazing time yesterday and it was too bad we didn't get to hang out for longer. It's ok though, it's an excuse to have a PLEBA reunion in the near future when the tour is over.

I just wanted to say you and Sarah were so incredibly sweet, exactly the way I pictured :heart:

Your pic with B is amazing!!!! :drool: I am so jealous!!
I was sooooooo sad that you had to leave so soon last night!!!!!!

I was getting all teary this morning saying bye to SG, she's soooo sweet, and I love her to pieces!! And I told Ruff that I'm going to be an emotional mess saying bye to her after Chicago. She said we should get into a fight just before we leave, so we're all pissed off and can avoid the inevitable crying-fest. :lmao:

OMG, did you know you have the most beautiful eyes?? They're mesmirizing!! :hug: :hug:

At least we live close enough that we can hang out. We'll have to get together again VERY soon!!! :hug:

:ohmy: So the 3 of you saw him quite close then? :hyper:

Well, i'm really tired as i didn't have much sleep, due to reading info on the set list til late lastnite! Bye&have a great time in Chicago VP! :hug: Sasy hi to everyone for me! :wave:

VintagePunk said:

I was sooooooo sad that you had to leave so soon last night!!!!!!

I was getting all teary this morning saying bye to SG, she's soooo sweet, and I love her to pieces!! And I told Ruff that I'm going to be an emotional mess saying bye to her after Chicago. She said we should get into a fight just before we leave, so we're all pissed off and can avoid the inevitable crying-fest. :lmao:

OMG, did you know you have the most beautiful eyes?? They're mesmirizing!! :hug:

At least we live close enough that we can hang out. We'll have to get together again VERY soon!!! :hug:

:sad: I'm getting all eye-watery again!! This is just too much. :lmao: And I think the fight plan with Ruff is a good idea...it would make the goodbye easier that's for sure!

Aww that's so nice of you to say! :hug: You and Ruff looked amazing last night! And Sarah is so pretty, I loved her big eyes! :heart:

We definitely need to get together soon...when things die down and we've all leading normal boring lives again :sad: Only an hour car ride away! :heart:

Bye Susan! :hug:

Fly, if you stand on the 401 in a couple of hours, we can wave as we drive by. :lol:

We seriously do need to get together soon. Are there any good shows coming to London soon? Not that I'll be able to afford them after this, but... :lol: you never know. :)

Sarah says hi, and she's feeling much better today. :hug: :)

VintagePunk said:
Fly, if you stand on the 401 in a couple of hours, we can wave as we drive by. :lol:

We seriously do need to get together soon. Are there any good shows coming to London soon? Not that I'll be able to afford them after this, but... :lol: you never know. :)

Sarah says hi, and she's feeling much better today. :hug: :)

That's good to hear! :hug: :)

:lol: I'll make a huge sign and do a little dance on the highway!

Hmm people coming to London...well if you like Jan Arden, Blue Rodeo or Bill Clinton you're in luck! :lmao:

Oh and side note... I got so giddy when B did his shout-out to nurses *happy sigh* :happy: :laugh:

Damn, I have to go cause my brother needs the computer. :sad:

Have such an amazing time in Chicago VP and Sarah!! If you meet B again, make out with him for me as Ruff once said. :lol: Have a safe trip there and back and we'll all be here when you return! :heart: :hug: Miss you!! Tell Ruff, Wild & Jem I miss them too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom