PLEBAN Girls (and Guys) - Out Of Control and riding Fast Cars in Toronto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: :happy: :hyper:

Yesterday, I got to meet Wild and Jem!!! :heart: Even if it was only for a short time. And Fly!!
I'm so excied I got to meet you girls!!! :love: :heart:

Shame I couldn't convinve my rents to try for the ticket drop.

And I can't wait for my pics to be developed on Monday......even if I brought no where near enough film.

I've yet to get over the fact that not only have I met a bunch of you girls.......

But I also met some fine Irish lads :combust:

Sadly I'm not feeling well today......so I'm gonna lay down again.

I will catch you later ladies, with more details of course!!
:hug:

BRI!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GET IN HERE&SPEAK TO ME NOW!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I sent you an email! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Did you read my email Bri?

How did you manage it? I've been going MAD here, dying to know ALL the details! Been missing you!!!! Miss me? YOU ACTUALLY MET BONO THEN???? How does it feel? How long did you meet WILD&Jem for? Does this mean they managed to meet U2 as well??????? There is so many questions!!!!!!!

Luckily, i'm waiting for my dinner to get ready!

I'll e-mail you back later Susan. :hug:

As for how I got there.....as much as I wanted to be tied up and kidnapped :drool:
We didn't resort to such things.....
Rather, a few girls will know that I had a desperate last ditch effort to get there, .....and it worked!! :happy: :hyper:

Yes, I met Edge, and most importanly B!!!! :combust: :love:
It was amazing.....
even if it wasn't for long.....The way B would look at you, and he has very soft hands :drool:.....

I only met Wild and Jem :heart: for a few short moments :)sad: )...as I managed to come up with an excuse, etc to go back to TO.
I'm so freaking happy I got to meet a bunch of you girls. :love:

And the show...omg......the show was amazing!!
All of yesterday I treasured the ringing in my ears. :wink:

:lol:

I keep replaying all these moments in my head again and again. :heart: :drool: :hyper:

B was so damn fiesty, and agressive! :combust:

And I can't say this enough....
I *love* my clone!! :heart:
(thank you so much!!!!...for everything! :hug: )

Oh, and if I haven't mentioned it.......I love all the rest of you girls to bits too! :heart:

Last edited:
Bri! You little minx for keeping us waiting dear lassie! :shame: ;) :happy:

I am SOOOOOOO happy for you, as i've said in my email!!!!

Howcome you didn't get a pic with B if you had a camera?

Sorry you don't feel too great hun'&i look forward to your email later!!!! You lucky, lucky thing!!!! :sexywink: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sadly B and the boys were runniing late, so they didn't stay very long. No real time for pics or signing.......but they did come along and greet everyone...and they didn't rush......
As much as I coulda wanted so much more (for example more extended physical contact :wink: )
The fact that I got to meet him......touch him......just be so damn close to him.
It was amazing.

Oh, and if any of you see any pics from the guys meeting people at TO 3, of B (or Edge) with a gal in a borwn cord jacket....be sure to let me know!!

Awwww that's such a shame you never got to see them for longer Bri!!!! :( You'll know how REALLY sexy he is in real life now Bri now eh????!!!!! :flirt: :sexywink:

So, did you get the rents to allow you to go then? My heart is thumping here reading all of this!!!! :heart: :heart:

I need to go now unfortunately but i can't wait to hear more, more, more!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Bye for now! :wave: :hug:

I'll spare you the details (for now :lol: ) of the trials and tribulations of how I got there....

But yes, I convinced the rents. Dad came with me (and got the tickets :heart: and was generally just awesome )

I can't remember.....did I freakin mention I was in GA?!?!!?
:hyper:

Ok, and I really need to go lay down now.
I'll be back later!
:heart: :hug:

Maybe I'll dream of B some more :drool:

Fly! Are you still there? Did you get to meet them too? How was it all? :hyper: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom