Pleban Girls (and boys) Party: Ruff and Bono sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MBS said:

:reject:

A B strip tease......guh...:combust: :drool:

Dazz...I saw your cap..it was Lurvely!!! :hug: :drool:

Yeah...B handcuffed with his hands tied helplessly above his head *ok that thought makes me faint...:drool:

ok ok...so his hands tied above his head, he is blindfolded and you start to remove his clothing on piece at a time...he begs and pleads with you not to do it but at the same time he has that smirk on his face...the one that looks like the cat that just ate the canary.......:drool: :drool: :drool:

wow...what just came over me...:drool:

Dismantled said:

Yeah...B handcuffed with his hands tied helplessly above his head *ok that thought makes me faint...:drool:

ok ok...so his hands tied above his head, he is blindfolded and you start to remove his clothing on piece at a time...he begs and pleads with you not to do it but at the same time he has that smirk on his face...the one that looks like the cat that just ate the canary.......:drool: :drool: :drool:

wow...what just came over me...:drool:

Sounds to me like someone should try and write a cap :wink: :hug:

BTW ..:drool: :combust:

Last edited:
MBS said:

Sounds to me lke somoen should try and write a cap :wink: :hug:

BTW ..:drool: :combust:

I just may:wink:

I am dizzy from that thought...

I can hear his soft moans and wimpers as you strip his undershirt up over his head and off his body...and then you let him alone for a few seconds...wondering what you are going to do next...but blindfolded and unable to see you as you kneel in front of him...........:combust:

MBS said:
Dis...you're killin me here :combust:

he flinches as your hot breath meets the coolness of his damp sweaty skin, you slowly start to kiss a trail from his stomach moving higher until you reach his chest

Thanx DG! :hug:

Hi Wild! I'm still mega jealous&hyper about ruff&B!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!

I was reading thru the threads&couldn't wait to read her reaction&i was so excited cos i kept saying to my friend, just think Bri will be having massive palpitations over this!!!! :drool: :ohmy:

Hi Darren! :sexywink: Did you hear about ruff?

I can't wait to hear from her on here! I was on lastnite&had just been having a laugh with Mucca, talking nonsense, when all of a sudden! I spot that fab avator Chiz has&i just read the single line:

Bono kissed ruff and i screamed out OMG!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :combust: :hyper: :faint: !!!!!

I said DETAILS PLEASE!!!!!!!! :eek:

susanp6 said:
Thanx DG! :hug:

Hi Wild! I'm still mega jealous&hyper about ruff&B!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!

I was reading thru the threads&couldn't wait to read her reaction&i was so excited cos i kept saying to my friend, just think Bri will be having massive palpitations over this!!!! :drool: :ohmy:

I know susan, it's so amazing:drool:

Maybe one day that will be us:drool:

I have 2 goals:

1. Meet Bono somehow. He'll be in Boston May, October, and December so I'll have some chances. Probably more likely in December.

2. As you all know, I am hoping that they keep doing the MW thing. And hoping I'm the lucky gal :wink:. Will be a little harder, since it's not up to me, but I'll do my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom