Pleban Girls (and boys) Party: Ruff and Bono sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MBS said:
:hug: :heart:
How are ya today? How you feelin...and hows your first day back at work?

I am doing pretty good today, feeling much better than I was:wink: Work is going great actually..school is almost done.

How are you doing? I hope your feeling better too bri:hug:

DG I was in your neck of the woods again lastnight.....I am so tired!!!!:huh:

:lmao: Def send the email bri...its worth a shot...what the worst that can happen:wink: I don't think ali would hate you..just not like you very much and B would be flattered:wink:

remember sharing is good:evil:

Dismantled said:

I am doing pretty good today, feeling much better than I was:wink: Work is going great actually..school is almost done.

How are you doing? I hope your feeling better too bri:hug:

DG I was in your neck of the woods again lastnight.....I am so tired!!!!:huh:

Where were you?

MBS said:
I'm glad you're feeling better :hug: Did ya get that midol, in the end?
End of the school day...almost always was my fav time :laugh:
I'm feeling *much* better today :) :hug:

awwww thanks:hug: glad your feeling better too:hug: no I didn't get the midol...I just toughed it out...not fun:sad:

daygloeyes2 said:

Where were you?

Game two Celtics/Pacers...:rockon: ....

before that walking up and down the street trying to scalp extra tickets we didn't need:reject: face value though:wink: still felt like a sleaze though

Dismantled said:

Game two Celtics/Pacers...:rockon: ....

before that walking up and down the street trying to scalp extra tickets we didn't need:reject: face value though:wink: still felt like a sleaze though

That was a tough game last night :madspit:

I'm getting dismissed tomorrow from school. Going to the Sox-O's game with my brother :)

Bri you yearbook thing kills me! I wish people said that about me:lmao: I'd be like a badge of honor:drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

That was a tough game last night :madspit:

I'm getting dismissed tomorrow from school. Going to the Sox-O's game with my brother :)

Where you there? It was really exciting even though it sucked at the end and they lost:madspit: booo miller sucks boooooo:madspit:

Sox:drool: :drool: used to go to them all the time when I lived there:drool: had tickets to game 5 of the World Series last year in St. Louis.....actaully half way there and the bastards had to win in game 4:madspit: ...hate to say it but it sucked:madspit: we were so hopping to go......broke my BF's heart, he won't watch them anymore:sad:

Dismantled said:
Bri you yearbook thing kills me! I wish people said that about me:lmao: I'd be like a badge of honor:drool:

I know! :lmao::lmao:
And it completely caught me by surprise too....I wasn't expectin to see much of myself in there (didn't go to enough of the events)..and then I read that..:lmao:

What a wonderful thing to have in print :laugh:

MBS said:

:sexywink:
Mmm...I love it even more when you say that :drool:

:lmao:
Notice the sudden silence of Dayglo :lol:
DG :hug:

our spontanous orgies have a way of scaring people:giggle:

DG:hug: its all in the name of fun:hug:

MBS said:

Yesterday.

Bono.

Kissed.

Ruff.

*SQUEAL*

:wink:

See the old thread..round page 25 :hyper:
Chizip and Diamond dave came to visit our lil party...and they brought news...

I nearly died when I read it!!!! I turned green with envy:evil:

Kissed her! like on the lips! snogged! I must go check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom