Pleban Girls (and boys) Party: Ruff and Bono sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:

How did you Know????:ohmy:

:sexywink:

Cause I was next :wink:

WorldEconomicForum2005d.jpg

:laugh:

Last edited:
Drea said:

*snerks* Love that pic... are there any others like it around? *G*

:hmm:

If there's one thing I've found while organizing my pics it's that
a) they're almost all Bono :wink: (ok, no big surprise there)
2) If there's a pic, of pants, erm..and other things about..I very well prob have it :lol:

Darren!!!
Come back out again!

Ok....prob *not* what you were looking for but...
:ohmy: :lmao:

guggisqueeze.jpg

Last edited:
Some say i'm silly, some say i'm not! I do think the others mean i'm silly as in i'm wrong about thinking certain daft ideas! :wink:

I know VP! But, it was just that i thought i might have put things across in the wrong way! Normally i am so misunderstood&i just feel as if i say so much wrong! :huh:

OH! Another thing i meant to tell you all is that i was looking over at Band meetings&KellyAhern had posted, saying she met them again too&had taken pix of ruff AND karmic with B!!!! :ohmy:

I asked her if she got kiss pix, cos that's what i've been dying to know of course!!!!!!!! :hyper: Reckon she's offline now, tho!

susanp6 said:
OH! Another thing i meant to tell you all is that i was looking over at Band meetings&KellyAhern had posted, saying she met them again too&had taken pix of ruff AND karmic with B!!!! :ohmy:

I asked her if she got kiss pix, cos that's what i've been dying to know of course!!!!!!!! :hyper: Reckon she's offline now, tho!

OMG...need pictures.....:drool: :drool:

susanp6 said:
I know VP! But, it was just that i thought i might have put things across in the wrong way! Normally i am so misunderstood&i just feel as if i say so much wrong! :huh:

Awww you're a sweetie! Don't be so hard on yourself! :hug:

Cheers Wild!! :hug: :hug: :hug: That's lovely!

Oh and Kelly just replied to me&she said she was on the other side of the street&will see how her photos are tom!!!! :hyper:

Oh, Wild - I didn't answer your point about when the SECC gig was. I think you're right that it was in between the slane shows! What date was the one you were at? I felt that Bono was quite sad&a little moody too, which was of course caused by his dads' death :sad: I could see the pain in his eyes that nite! I think that show was 4 days after the funeral, if i'm correct - was the funeral on the Saturday does anyone know? It definitely didn't feel quite like a normal, upbeat concert&i so felt for B then! :hug: :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom