Pleban Girls (and Boys) Party - New Do Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made my "mini-speech" on bono's new hair-cut in EYWTKBD..... and sort of nixed on the snarky {but oh so funny...and not always true} remark some one made about aDam too.
..since I'm one of the few for now who think's it :|

But I can look at him with this , vs the Popchop :yuck:

dazzledbylight said:
and Hi Thora, too! :hug:

BTW WIld....

even if you didn't {b/c i don't know for today} lose any weight THIS week you Efforts have be great!!! :hug:

I'll be please if i lose 3lb a week, anymore is a bonus...

I'm just thinking of the shopping spree when i reach my goal :drool:

I'm trying to convience NI it would be good to go to New York:drool:

WildHoney said:

I'll be please if i lose 3lb a week, anyore is a bonus...

I'm just thinking of the shopping spree when i reach my goal :drool:

I'm trying to convience NI it would be good to go to New York:drool:

:D

telll me what he's interested in and I'll try to find all the special shops/museums/restaurants etc he might like here i n NYC!

of course if all he likes is stuff English & Irish.......Then I can't help ya :(

:wink:

OH yeah...... what special sights & sounds & famous places he'd like to see....

Dazz's New Campaign to get Wild & NI to NYC ! :D :giggle:

i CAN SHOW YOU THE VERY FIRST PLACE {I'M ALLLLLLLMOST POSTIVE} THAT u2 PLAYED IN NYC. i CAN TAKE YOU TO THE bROOKLYN PARK/AREA IT'S QUITE LOVELY THOUGH :UHOH; THE SUBWAY TRAINS REALLY ECHO FROM THE BRIDGE CROSSING....

oopss sorry for the caps

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

:D

telll me what he's interested in and I'll try to find all the special shops/museums/restaurants etc he might like here i n NYC!

of course if all he likes is stuff English & Irish.......Then I can't help ya :(

:wink:

I'm still working on him :sexywink:

As long as he can drink in an Irish pub he's fine :lol:

He's only real interest is pleasing me :shifty:

WildHoney said:

I'm still working on him :sexywink:

As long as he can drink in an Irish pub he's fine :lol:

He's only real interest is pleasing me :shifty:

:sexywink:

there's plenty of those here!
...... and I can send you'll to the nice irish pub where my sis & I and all the ETS tour people had their pre-concert party in Manhattan.

If he likes Black 47, they also play around in the pubs, too!

Last edited:
I think I walked by it on the way further up. But it was at night and I wasn't exactly sure...........but I haven't yet gone by to take a better look in the day time...

But now that Spring is beginning to blossom and warm up...i'll have to do that when I want to see the craa pple & cherey bllossom trees in bloom....

If it's where I think it is... it's around 2 avenue over from not to far where i get craft/jewelry supplies and take out from restaurant or two. :D

I getting a bit dizzy here......... I haven't had much food at all all day and I think it's hitting me....so I'm going off to grab a bite....of food, poeple..... :giggle:.....

But since I have a now 9 day pass I can return with out any probs

so I'll see you all in a while

UNLESS....I visit the Bono-short hair pics with the Long-hair Pleabans Contingency thread first :laugh: :drool:

TTFN :hug:s

Back
Top Bottom